Site Updates – January 2016
Side Arts community,
This month’s site updates – January 2016 include:
- We focused on improving the performance of the site. Some users had noted that the page loading speed had decreased, so we updated and optimized the code.
- We’re testing some new code for the listing submission forms. Some users noted that the form cut off before the bottom, this has been fixed.
- All forms are secure and we have added our provider’s seal of approval.
- The search category for active versus expired has been moved to the next to the top of the search categories since it is the most used category after location.
What’s coming soon?
- Updating the email delivery features for basic members.
- Automated billing reminders.
- Text alerts for professional users.
We do our best to test all updates prior to going live, but sometimes bugs slip past us. If you see any errors or have any suggestions, report them to email@example.com (or use the new customer service widget).
Thank you for your ongoing support.
-Todd and the Side Arts team