Call for Art-Science Residency
We invite international artists and researchers to submit proposals for a stay at ResidenceSEA. The studio is suitable for 1 or a small group. Artists/researchers can stay up to 4 weeks.
We focus on art, science and technology, multimedia art, installation art, video art, sound art, and performance art.
- A representative portfolio of work produced in the past five years.
- Curriculum vitae with full names, references and website, addresses, and contact numbers.
- A brief letter of motivation, not more than one A4 page long, outlining reasons for wishing to join the program.
- Recent portrait photograph.
- Details of sources of funding.
- Preferred period of residency (date and year).
ResidenceSEA – Sensing your Environment through Art – is offering a new Artist-in-Residence program (AIR), which supports the creation and presentation of critical dialogues between art and science and the heritage of contemporary art in Heraklion, the capital of Crete. This program brings artists and researchers from all over the world to Heraklion, to dive into a creative and collaborative process with the environment and the community. In this unique location, they have a platform to meet and learn, exchange ideas and work together.
For more information, contact email@example.com.