Woodlands Waterway Arts Festival – Call For Artists
The Woodlands Arts Council announces a call for artists for the Woodlands Waterway Arts Festival, ranked one of the top fine arts festivals in the Nation with an attendance of 19,000 art buyers in 2016.
Deadline: 15 Oct 2016
The festival is limited to 225 extraordinary artists representing a broad range of styles and mediums. Sell your original creations along a landscaped path beside the beautiful Woodlands Waterway.
- Promotion of the event to the art-buying public in newspapers, radio, direct mail, press releases, billboards, magazines, and a variety of social media. Total overall value in 2016: over $500,000.
- Artist information and thumbnail photo of your work in the full color festival program (Distribution to over $18,000 festival patrons annually).
- Website and social media promotion and cross promotion opportunities. Opportunity for returning artists to have priority booth placement.
- Complimentary breakfast Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Security 24-hours a day during the festival event and during the load-in and load-out process
- Patron art pick-up provided at secured holding area (Gate #1)
- Artist relief – booth sitting, water, and snacks provided by Artist Relations Volunteers
- Artist rate at our host hotel – The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Conference Center. Discounted artist rates at partner hotels.
- Onsite first-aid.
- Welcome swag-bags filled with coupons and goodies to enhance your visit.
The Woodlands Arts Council, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation whose mission is to provide regional cultural and educational enrichment opportunities that encourage, support, and promote the performing and visual arts. The Council has one goal: making our community better through the arts. Because Art Matters! Our strategic priorities are to present The Woodlands Waterway Arts Festival and other community arts events. The Council supports performing and visual arts outreach programs to inspire at-risk students to stay in school. Additionally, we provide community outreach programs to improve the quality of life through the arts. The Council is able to offer scholarships to aspiring young artists and to develop partnerships with others to create a strong arts presence in the region.
For more information, contact artistinfo@