Grand Haven Coast Guard Craft Fair – Call For Artists
The Grand Haven Chamber of Commerce announces a call for artists for the Coast Guard Craft Fair. This is one of the most popular fairs in Michigan and held during one of the state’s biggest festivals – The Grand Haven Coast Guard Festival.
Deadline: 15 Mar 2017
Quality exhibits, high attendance, the Coast Guard parade, and fireworks mean you will have a successful event and a great time while you’re here. Acceptable work includes items that are original and handcrafted by the applicant. Unacceptable work includes wholesale, mass-produced, or foreign made items as well as buy/sell work, fine art pieces, kit-art, or hobby crafts.
Coast Guard Craft Fair crafter amenities:
- Breakfast (coffee and pastry) provided for one person per booth for each day of the show
- Lunch provided for one person per booth for one day of the show
- Bottled water available at the Information/Registration Tent
- Overnight security both Friday and Saturday evenings
- Booth sitters available upon request at the Information/Registration Tent
- Marketing and promotion via social media, press, event calendars, and local publications.
The Coast Guard Festival attracts over 325,000 people during the 10 day event. The Craft Fair’s estimate of attendance is 50,000 over the two day show.
The onsite jury’s top votes in each category will be invited back the following year without a Jury and Handling Fee.
The Coast Guard Craft Fair pulls in a large crowd and occurs during the renowned Coast Guard Festival. The Fair’s location, Central Park, is a beautiful spot that is minutes from historical, downtown Grand Haven, Lake Michigan, and the Board Walk. As a tourist-driven, beach-side town, Grand Haven has a lot to offer. Stay at one of our many campsites, take a trip to the beach, or visit the downtown shops. Make it a trip for the whole family when you come to the Coast Guard Craft Fair.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.