Fine Art And Crafts At Verona Park – Call For Artists
Rose Squared Productions announces a call for artists for Fine Art and Crafts at Verona Park. The show features 140 fine artists and crafters and has an estimated 10,000 plus attendance.
Deadline: 1 May 2017
Verona Park is a beautiful Essex County Park in Verona, New Jersey. The park boasts a boathouse with rental boats and canoes, a lovely lake, and many flower gardens. Located on busy Bloomfield Avenue in Verona, it is an excellent location for an outdoor fine art and fine craft show.
Many Fine Art And Crafts At Verona Park exhibitors can have their car behind their space with their canopy backdrop in place. Set-up is all day Friday and early Saturday morning. The free to the public show runs from 10am-5pm. Jurying for jewelry is January 8. Other categories are juried on an ongoing basis with categories closing as they fill.
The 32nd annual Fine Art and Crafts at Verona Park is an excellent way for artists to display and sell their work in a beautiful county park. All categories of fine art and sculpture accepted. Accepted fine artists must have a canopy and professional display. This is the first of Rose Squared Productions’ four long-standing fine art and fine craft shows of the year. The event is heavily advertised with a 25,000 mailing of color postcards, multiple paid email blasts, email blast to our 5,000 subscribers, paid Facebook advertising, local newspapers, billboards, and posters.
About Rose Squared Productions
2017 is the thirty-sixth year Rose Squared Productions have been promoting shows in New Jersey. They:
- have been in your shoes and have the tales to tell to prove it.
- promoted the Super Crafts Sunday in the NJ Meadowlands, Peter’s Valley, Nassau Colosseum, Hartford Civic Center, and more.
- take the jurying process very seriously, presenting quality fine art and craft shows. They do due diligence with regard to buy/sell using a number of investigative techniques including internet research, studio visits, and input from our exhibitors.
Exhibitors can confirm that removal of inappropriate exhibitors most definitely occurs.
- have no set deadlines (except jewelry). Categories close as they reach a specific percentage of the show’s expected total number of exhibitors. Jewelry is juried beginning January 8 accepting approximately 20% of a show’s expected total which is fair to the participating jewelers and the public looking for a balanced show.
- are organized ad nauseam, double and triple checking everything so your experience is the most positive it can possibly be.
- have built a reputation of treating others the way they want to be treated.
- create an exhibitor friendly atmosphere where exhibitors get to park behind their booths at three out of four of our outdoor shows. Booth sitting offered when requested for those bathroom/food runs.
- have a great web site. Individual show exhibitor lists link to participants’ web sites and images of their work on the year’s gallery and slide show.
- do whatever needs to be done to insure a successful event from bringing along extra soap and toilet paper for the bathrooms to killing ants or bees if needed.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.