La Grange West End Arts Festival – Call For Artists
La Grange Business Association invites artists to apply to the La Grange West End Arts Festival in Illinois. Booth fee of $300.
Deadline: 30 Mar 2017
2017 La Grange West End Arts Festival dates: Saturday, September 9th: 10 am – 6 pm (optional evening hours) and Sunday, September 10th: 10 am – 4 pm.
Artist amenities include:
- Coordinated loading and unloading
- Friday check-in and set-up
- Treat bag plus continental breakfast both days of the show
- Booth sitters available
- Overnight security
- Festival program with listing of artists attending
- Name badges and booth signs
- Free day and overnight (no RV’s) parking
- Professionally judged with cash and ribbon awards
- Friendly volunteers willing to assist you
- Strong festival marketing and publicity campaign supported by the La Grange Business Association
La Grange West End Arts Festival ribbons, recognition, and cash prizes:
- Best of Show: $500
- 1st Place: $250
- 2nd Place: $150
- 3rd Place: $100
In addition, award winners are invited back to the show for the following year with jury fee waived.
This juried fine arts festival has become a popular end-of-the-summer event for the community and high-caliber artists from across the country. This is due to its strong reputation as being well-organized and very artist friendly.
The West End Arts Festival has been taking place for over 20 years in La Grange, IL. It is located just west of Chicago and rated by Chicago Magazine as one of the top places to live. The community boasts more than beautiful homes, award winning restaurants, fashionable boutiques, and a thriving business community. This is also an established cultural scene of art galleries, dance, and music studios.
The staff and members of the vibrant La Grange Business Association, in cooperation with the Village of La Grange, plan, host, promote, and support the artists and festival through numerous marketing channels.
For more information, contact email@example.com.