Urban Collage And The Collage City – Call For Artists
Feral Factory, in partnership with Denver’s River North Art District (RiNo) and RedLine Contemporary Art Center, is seeking visual art and photography exploring cities, city life, and urbanism for Urban Collage and the Collage City art show.
Deadline: 25 Feb 2017
The show will take place at The Crash exhibition space and will display 100+ pieces in rotation. The exhibition will include numerous events, salons, workshops, and receptions. Award-winning art advisors, NINE dot ARTS, are collaborating with Feral Factory to promote sales and give our artists access to a much larger national market.
This is a juried regional show with prominent partners and jurors. $500 awarded for Best in Show and three $100 awards for Special Merit. Jurors include: Tracy Weil, Creative Director and Co-Founder, RiNo; Louise Martorano, Executive Director, RedLine Contemporary Art Center; and Martha Weidmann, CEO and Co-Founder, NINE dot ARTS.
Exhibition: 4/1/17 – 6/26/17
Feral Factory has fifteen major events planned during the exhibition, including rotating openings, First Fridays in the RiNo Art District, Art Pairing events, performances, talks, and workshops. Many events are designed specifically to draw buyers.
Urban Collage And The Collage City gives artists access to one of the world’s most prominent and fastest-growing arts districts and review from some of the region’s largest art buyers. One of Feral Factory’s foremost goals is to provide focused sales opportunities for the artists.
About Feral Factory
Feral Factory is indeed a feral organization, scrappy and roving, which has the following goals:
- activate underutilized presentation spaces in our partner arts districts;
- bring the arts together using visual arts, sculpture, audiovisual, theater, and dance together synergistically;
- create opportunities for artists to make sales and for performing artists to gather audiences; and
- engage the public in an entertaining, informative, and educational conversation about art and its role in our communities.
Feral Factory is not:
- a gallery, but it supports galleries;
- an art consultant, but works with art consultants;
- an art center, but partners with art centers.
It is a moving locus for the arts, working with communities and art districts to enliven spaces, educate, and entertain.
For more information, contact email@example.com.