2018 St Charles Fine Art Show – Call For Artists
The Downtown St. Charles Partnership announces a call for artists for the 2018 St Charles Fine Art Show. This event showcases the work of 100 juried fine artists.
Deadline: 31 Jan 2018
Mediums include clay/ceramics, digital art, drawing/illustration, fiber (non wearable), jewelry, photography, glass, mixed media, painting, printmaking, sculpture, and wood. All are exhibited and available for sale during this outdoor and free to the public event. Single ($395) and double ($795) booths are available for the outdoor show.
Located along the banks of the scenic Fox River in the heart of the vibrant downtown during Memorial Day weekend (rain or shine) on Saturday, May 26 from 10:00am – 6:00pm and Sunday, May 27 from 10:00am – 5:00pm.
2018 St Charles Fine Art Show Artist Benefits
The St Charles Fine Art Show attracts over 30,000 art buyers and supporters. They come from all over Chicagoland and beyond during this two day show. These supporters generated over $83,000 in our Purchase Award Program last year. Artist amenities include:
- Complimentary coffee, water and soda available Saturday and Sunday
- Complimentary Artist Box Lunches on Saturday and Sunday
- Strong advertising and media coverage and on-going social media promotions
- 24 hour security on show site and secured artist parking
- More than 30,000 art enthusiasts, collectors and buyers in attendance in 2017
- Over $6000 in Artist Awards, including Best of Show, Awards of Excellence and Judges Awards
- A friendly committee of Volunteers working to make it a great show for you
- A surrounding downtown that’s anything but mainstream with entertainment, recreation, shopping and dining all within walking distance of the St. Charles Fine Art Show
About The Downtown St Charles Partnership
The St Charles Fine Art Show is presented by the Downtown St Charles Partnership, a non profit organization dedicated to the economic viability and preservation of the beauty and history of downtown St Charles. St Charles is a lively urban oasis that has long been a destination for the arts and unique festivals. It offers authentic dining experiences, lively entertainment, outdoor adventures, and walkable shopping. The show is run completely by art-loving volunteers, many who have been doing it since its inception.
For more information, contact infoDowntownStCharles@gmail.com.