Carmel Fine Art And Music Festival 2018 – Call For Artists
Niagara Arts Showcase announces a call for artists for the Carmel Fine Art And Music Festival 2018 at the amazing Firemen’s Park in Niagara Falls. The festival rolls out on Friday September 15th from 6 pm to 11 pm and continues Saturday September 15th from 9 am to 11 pm to Sunday September 16th at 9 am to 6 pm.
Deadline: 30 Apr 2018
Niagara Arts Showcase is looking for indoor fine artists, outdoor artisans, and compensated installation artists to participate in the festival. The applications will be juried. There are limited indoor fine art booths.
There will be food and wine, music for everyone, a kids art zone, installations, and workshops. The festival will proceed rain or shine.
Carmel Fine Art And Music Festival 2018 Artist Benefits
- 100% of sales – no commission taken
- Social media exposure on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram including pictures, bios, website links, and social media links
- Posting on our website including bio, pictures, and links
- Art Coordinator to take care of your needs before and during the festival
- ATM on site for attendees to utilize to purchase your art
- Friday evening Gala with early VIP attendance for early purchase
- Networking within the art community
- Networking with a large number of attendees and prolific art patrons
- Featured in festival program
- Free admittance to the festival
- Climate controlled environment for indoor booths
- Paid opportunity for chosen installation artists
About Niagara Arts Showcase
Niagara Arts Showcase (NAS) is a registered nonprofit organization that supports the art and culture community in Niagara Falls and the Niagara Region. The Board of directors, committees, staff, and volunteers work to provide a venue in which artists and musicians can benefit financially and professionally. NAS is an active and effective organization that has government and corporate relationships that include successful granting and sponsorship. NAS is well-positioned to expand on its success to date. They are planning a future that extends its reach and comprehensiveness in serving the art and culture community in Niagara.
For more information, contact email@example.com.