Superfine! Art Fair LA 2020 (Los Angeles, CA) – Call For Artists
Announcing a call for artists for the Superfine! Art Fair LA 2020. Learn how to build sales and a collector list from marketing experts. Curate to sell with friendly guidelines. Meet your next collector. For the second year in a row, Superfine! is returning to The Reef in DTLA, just blocks away from the LA Art Show, the country’s highest-attended art fair.
Deadline: 6 Jan 2020
Location: The Reef, 1933 S. Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90007
Fair dates: February 6 – 9, 2020
A whole year of exhibitions in one weekend:
- 6-10,000 motivated, art-hungry visitors during the four day fair
- 25% of visitors make a ($100-$2,500+) art purchase
- More than 50% of exhibiting artists receive major media coverage
Make art. Sell art. Superfine! Art Fair does the rest:
- Meet collectors in a friendly, welcoming space: the ideal environment to discover, collect, and sell art
- Cost-saving and cost-spreading financing options that work with artist’s budget to make exhibiting and selling a reality
- Opportunities for features in Superfine!’s earned (press + PR), owned (website, blog, and social), and paid (advertising) media
Superfine! Art Fair LA 2020 Artist Benefits
- Superfine! takes no commission on any artwork sold either in person, at the fair, or online eFair
- The audience is 26-45, affluent ($120k+/year), and buying art now
- A professional, courteous, and knowledgeable team of experts guide you every step of the way
- Lead-up webinars and curatorial guidelines geared towards success
Founded by partners in work and life, James Miille and Alex Mitow, Superfine! emphasizes work by the LGBTQIA+ community and female artists. In 2020, Superfine! is launching a three-week themed art fair with a week devoted each to women artists and LGBTQIA+ artists.
About Superfine! Art Fair
Founded by art collectors Alex Mitow and James Miille, Superfine! started in 2015 as an alternative to boring, stuffy art shows and complicated art world politics. From the start, they caught flack from the art establishment. They broke down barriers and opened the gates to everyone from serious long-time art collectors to people who love art and never thought they would be collectors.
Their open and transparent approach worked. Imaginations have been sparked. Countless new collections have been jump-started at Superfine! art fairs as they continue to spread their message of a more inclusive art market across the country. Since 2015, they had one goal: produce bad-ass, expertly-curated art shows where über-talented, diverse global artists meet their new fans in iconic locations.
For more information, contact email@example.com.