Superfine! Art Fair NYCx3 | Magick (New York City, NY) – Call For Artists
Superfine Industries announces a call for artists for NYCx3 | Magick → May 13-16, 2021 (LGBTQ+ artists). Superfine! is an artist driven fair, founded in 2015 that empowers electrifying artists to sell their art to interested buyers. Now is a great time to submit your art for a booth as they are bringing back in-person fairs in 2021! Superfine! is busy implementing a Resilience Plan to bring artists back to the marketplace.
Deadline: 1 Feb 2021
Artists will sell their art and develop relationships with clients, buyers, curators, and fans. Make art. Sell art. Superfine! does the rest.
- Superfine! has the smartest and most sophisticated marketing engine in the industry
- A professional, courteous, and knowledgeable team of experts guide you every step of the way
- Lead-up Zoom calls and curatorial guidelines are geared towards success
Safe + Socially Responsible Art Fairs in 2021. Superfine! is coming at you in 2021 with safety and a better selling environment in mind for exhibiting artists. Here are just a few things they’ll be doing:
- Smaller crowds with pre-vetted, more serious collectors
- Build meaningful connections thanks to more one-on-one time with potential buyers (70-75% of attendees said their favorite thing about our fairs is connecting with artists!)
- Unidirectional floor plan for better traffic flow
Superfine! takes no commission on any artwork sold at NYCx3, either in person at the fair or via our online E-Fair.
About Superfine Industries
Superfine! is a first-mover in the curated, accessible art fair space and anomaly among art fairs. With a plucky name and omnipresent exclamation point, they’ve remade the art fair model by dismantling tired, stuffy art world conventions one by one. They believe in a fair, transparent, and thriving art market built for business-minded art entrepreneurs and eager collectors alike.
Their approach makes expanding to new markets a no-brainer decision for both solo artists and smart gallery owners. They provide the easiest, most transparent financing options in the industry. No expansion opportunity need be missed. Likewise, they work with partners like Art Money who make purchasing the piece of their dreams a reality for any would-be collector.
For more information, contact email@example.com.