Diversia: Woman (Online Exhibition) – Call For Artists
[Sponsored Listing] Biafarin announces a call for artists for Diversia: Woman. This month’s exhibition’s focus is “woman” as we are celebrating International Women’s Day on March 8, 2021. Submit artworks that present your artistic expression of the subject. Diversia is a series of monthly exhibitions presented by Exhibizone, the worldwide online exhibition zone. It has been created to support artists to showcase their art based on diverse subjects and themes.
Deadline: 23 Feb 2021
International Women’s Day was established to commemorate the movement for women’s rights, and Women’s Month marks the history of women’s impact in the world. It is the best time of the year to raise awareness of issues women are facing globally.
Diversia: Woman Artist Benefits
Cash prizes will be delivered to Public Choice Award winners. Selected artists receive a showcase in the exhibition and are published in an international art publication. Biafarin online art shows have been seen by 50,000+ visitors in 2020.
- Group Exhibition: Selected artworks will be exhibited online in a smart group exhibition from February 01, 2021 to February 28, 2021.
- Artwork Sales: Selected artworks will be promoted to sell via online exhibition link.
- Exhibition Catalogue: All selected artworks and artists will be published in a stylish colorful exhibition catalogue online and in print (print-on-demand and upon order).
The catalogue will be promoted internationally and available online.
- Public Choice Award: USD 100 will be given to one artist with highest popularity in the exhibition.
- Promotional Badges: A digital promotional badge for each artwork will be sent to each artist to share on social media.
- Artwork Reviews: All exhibition visitors can submit their reviews and ratings of the exhibition and each artwork online. The reviews will be sent to each selected artist for exhibition by email.
- Exhibition Promotion: A promotion program including exhibition press release sent out, catalogue circulation and social media presentation will be executed to boost the selected artists’ exposure and increase the artwork sales during the exhibition period.
- Reports, Analytics, and Insights: A report containing the number of views, reviews, artworks popularity, and engagement rate of exhibition viewers with artworks along with sales statistics will be sent to artists regularly.
- Publication: Some of the participant’s artworks might be published in art magazines and books, both online and in print.
- Certificate: A digital certificate will be issued for all participants and selected artists. Each artist can print the digital certificate from Biafarin platform after the submission is complete.
- Biafarin Free Shipment: Selected Biafarin members with Gold and Platinum membership will use a free shipment of their artwork(s) in case of sales.
Biafarin means “create” in the ancient empire of Perse, ruling in the 6th century BC, which has been one of the richest art heritages in the world’s history. This name was chosen to represent deep admiration for creations, creators, and creatures around the world.
Biafarin is a registered Canadian business in Ontario. They offer services through an artist management platform, established to help artists worldwide to present their artistic career, promote their art, sell their artworks, and create more revenue from new channels. As a resourceful multi-layered art marketplace, the Biafarin ecosystem includes a multi-lingual portal, support team, and a network of art businesses.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.