The Park Point Community Club (PPCC) announces a call for artists for the Park Point Art Fair 2020. Inviting visual artists working in the following media: printmaking, painting, sculpture, ceramics, glass, wood, photography, jewelry, and fiber. In its 50th year, the art fair is well-established, well-organized and well-liked by artists for its ease of set-up, hospitality, and consistent sales. Each year, the Park Point Art Fair draws over 10,000 visitors to Park Point, a beautiful natural setting tucked between Lake Superior and the Superior Bay, where they can buy art from the region’s finest artists.
Deadline: 15 Mar 2020
The event takes place on June 27 & 28 from 10 pm-5 pm in Duluth, MN.
The Park Point Art Fair annually showcases professionally juried artists in a stunning outdoor environment on the shores of Lake Superior. For over forty years, as PPCC’s signature event and as an original festival of its kind for northeastern Minnesota, the fair has embodied the club’s mission by serving the local and regional community—culturally, economically, and socially.
The PPCC’s art fair proceeds support youth programs, environmental projects, and a community newspaper – service projects that benefit the Park Point Community serve the wider population of Duluth inhabitants. These projects have fostered a unity of purpose among volunteers, artists, and fair goers alike.
This is truly a grassroots event – from the organization and its happening to spending the money it generates. Volunteers and artists are well aware of the contributions made to the environment and the youth programs on the part of the Club and a unison of purpose and good will has driven its success and longevity.
Park Point Art Fair Artist Benefits
Artists are awarded for excellence based on the annual review of the field by art professionals. The Club awards a total of $1,300 along with ‘art work awards’ produced by one of the participating artists to artists in seven categories as well as a Best of Show.
The PPCC provides an appreciation dinner for the artists and the community volunteers. The Club hosted dinner gives community volunteers and artists the opportunity to socialize and catch up from year to year. The Saturday dinner has served to foster lasting relationships between artists and the community giving the whole event the feeling of a family reunion.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
Join us for the 6th annual ‘Art in Bayfront Park Art Fair’, August 15-16, 2015 in the art inspired town of Duluth, MN. Our mission is to present the highest quality possible art forms to the widest possible audience.
We’ve listened to our artists and are bringing you exactly what you asked for:
- 150 carefully juried ‘gallery quality’ artists
- Drive up load-in and load-out on pavement
- Artists private lounge with morning coffee and private clean ‘artist only’ bathrooms.
- We are committed to developing, supporting and advocating for our artists through major advertising, promotion and our 3 radio sponsors
- Free security
- Free booth sitting
- 10′ x 10′ booth space with a minimum of 1′ buffer and plenty of storage space
- Drive up in pavement and unload in all booth spaces.
- Awards – Best in Show receives a 4 night stay in the Bahamas and a free front and center booth in 2016!
- Booth set-up available Friday afternoon.
- Food delivery to booth available.
- Weather related postings in Artist Lounge
- Handicap accessible
- Artist Demonstrations optional for artists.
- We cater and listen to our artists! We are committed to treating all of our artists and their work professionally, with dignity, fairness and respect.
Apply by Feb 25 to receive $100 off your booth!
For more information, contact Artinbayfrontpark@yahoo.com.