IMAGO Foundation for the Arts (IFA) seeks artwork that address ideas regarding protest. Art of Protest is IFA’s 12th annual open juried exhibit.
Deadline: 3 Sept 2017
Style and materials can range from conventional to cutting-edge, limited only by the artist’s creativity. IFA is not accepting video art or time-based works for this juried exhibit. The entry fee is $50 for up to three (3) images. Each additional image is $10 per image. All entry fees are non-refundable and must be paid by the entry deadline. Acceptance is not guaranteed.
2017 Juror: Stephen Fisher
On view: November 2 – December 3, 2017
Artist Reception on November 3rd, 2017,6:00-8:00 pm
Art of Protest Artist Benefits
- Cash Awards, $1000 for Best in Show
- Acceptance to the exhibit allows artists to exhibit artwork that was created for protest in one way or another
- It is a juried exhibit not a vanity exhibit
- The juror is a respected and well known practicing artist
- Possible PR reviews in regional publications
- The reception is open and free to the viewing public
About IMAGO Foundation for the Arts
Imago Foundation for the Arts is a non profit organization, 501 (c) 3. The Foundation supports community involvement in a wide range of cultural activities related to the arts. IFA provides space for artists and those interested in the arts to gather, explore, and celebrate creativity.
For more information, contact email@example.com.