[Sponsored Listing] Gallerium announces a call for artists for Children 2022, an international juried fine dual exhibition and publication opportunity.
Now in this exhibit’s second year, Gallerium is looking for artistic interpretation of children – concerning family, health, playing games, education, technology, poverty, abuse, violence, and labor. Visualize your deep vision of children of the world and our best hope for a better future. Children 2022 is an invitation to appreciate childhood and celebrate life through artistic visualization of children’s faces, figures, emotions, and acts.
Enter by: 30 June 2022
Each artist can submit up to 5 artworks. A maximum of 2 artworks will be selected. The submission to this artist call is free, and a fixed selection fee (USD 40) applies to selected artists only.
This dual opportunity includes an exhibition and a publication opportunity. It is open to all abstract and figurative artists working in any medium worldwide.
Children 2022 Artist Benefits
- Publication: The selected artworks will be published in The Book of Arts: Children 2022 publication. The online version of the book will be available for free, while the high-quality print can be ordered online. Published in glossy colorful A4 pages, the book will be promoted and distributed internationally. It will be available to thousands of readers, including experts, galleries, curators, businesses, and art enthusiasts via popular publication gateways.
- Exhibition: The selected artworks will be showcased in Children 2022 international group art exhibition, organized by Gallerium. Selected artworks will be exhibited online from July 15, to August 15, 2022.
- Exhibition Poster: Each artist will receive a link to the digital version of the exhibition poster via email.
- Social Media Badges: A digital social media promotional badge for each artwork will be sent to each artist to share on social media.
- Artwork Rating and Comments: All exhibition visitors can post their comments and ratings of each artwork online.
- Exhibition Press Release: An exhibition press release sent out will be published in the art media to mark the event, attract more visitors, and increase the chances of artwork sales during the exhibition period.
- Reports, Analytics, and Insights: A report containing the number of views, comments, artworks popularity, the engagement rate of exhibition viewers with artworks, and sales statistics will be sent to artists via email.
- Artist Profile Page: Each artist receives a free online profile page on Biafarin platform.
- Certificate: A digital certificate will be issued for all participants and selected artists. Each artist can print the digital certificate from the Biafarin platform after the selection process is complete.
- Biafarin Free Shipment: Selected Biafarin members with Gold and Platinum packages will use a free shipment of their artwork(s) in case of sales.
Gallerium art exhibitions are intended to create equal showcasing opportunities for prominent visual artists worldwide. Gallerium utilizes Biafarin exhibition platform to boost the benefits of the exhibitions. It is always free to submit your art in competitions, while only selected artists need to pay a small selection fee. Each one of Gallerium shows focus on a unique subject.
The Book of Arts is a series of contemporary art books published by “Discover the Artist” media holding and Art Publications Network. The mission is to publish prominent arts from artists with various cultures and nationalities via several editions each year. Each edition focuses on a specific subject to make a visual story of modern and contemporary art in the art world. The publications are available to hundreds of thousands of art experts, collectors, and enthusiasts in digital and print format and reach people in over 100 countries. The online version of the book will be published and circulated globally, while the high-quality print version can be ordered online.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
[Sponsored Listing] PleinAir Magazine announces a call for artists for their PleinAir Salon June Art Competition, held online and consisting of 19 categories. In the spirit of the French Salon created by the Academie des Beaux-Arts in Paris, this annual competition with 11 monthly cycles leading to the annual Salon Grand Prize winners is designed to stimulate artistic growth.
This is an online competition. No mailing your artwork for an exhibition. Enter paintings for the PleinAir Salon June Art Competition whether you have won another competition or not.
Enter by: 30 June 2022
The regular price is $38 for the first painting and $16 for each additional painting.
The Early Bird Discount ends June 15th at 11:59 pm. Enter before then to receive 25% off your entries. Just $29 for your first and $12 for each additional painting.
Each year, Pleinair Magazine awards a total of $33,000 for their monthly competitions. They award $1,100 monthly to the top three winners and a People’s Choice Award for each competition. Winners in each monthly competition may receive recognition through PleinAir Magazine’s print magazine, e-newsletter, and social media. Each of the monthly winners will be automatically entered into the Annual Competition. The annual grand prize winner receives $15,000 and is featured on the cover of PleinAir Magazine, the #1 representational art magazine at Barnes & Noble. The annual awards are presented live at the Plein Air Convention & Expo.
About PleinAir Magazine
PleinAir Magazine is for plein air artists, enthusiasts, and collectors showcasing a wide variety of plein air paintings, articles on the top plein air artists of today and past, and the latest information on events and shows. The PleinAir Salon Art Competition has been awarding cash prizes and promoting artists for 12 years.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Sponsored Listing] Following UN calendar July 2022, Diversia encourages artists to share their art in relation to international events and critical situations recognized by the United Nations. Win cash prizes. Artists working in any medium are encouraged to submit their artistic expressions. Any abstract or representational interpretations of the subjects are welcome.
Presented by Exhibizone, the Diversia series has attracted 3,000,000+ visitors worldwide.
Enter by: 23 June 2022
Submission is free of charge. A selection fee applies (USD 30) to selected artists only.
Artists can submit up to 6 artworks. Maximum 2 artworks will be selected from each artist.
While the subject is free, this month’s exhibition focuses on UN calendar in July 2022:
- July 03: Stronger Together: International Day of Cooperatives
- July 11: People: World Population Day
- July 15: Youth and Skills: World Youth Skills Day
- July 18: Nelson Mandela: Nelson Mandela International Day
- July 20: Moon (International Moon Day) – Chess (International Chess Day)
- July 25: Drowning: World Drowning Prevention Day
- July 28: Hepatitis: World Hepatitis Day [WHO]
- July 30: Friendship (International Day of Friendship) – Human Trafficking (World Day Against Trafficking in Persons)
UN Calendar July 2022 Awards
- Group Exhibition: Selected artworks will be exhibited online for a duration of one full month in a smart international online group exhibition from July 07, 2022 to August 07, 2022.
- Public Choice Cash Prize: Three (3) artists with the highest rating in the whole duration of the exhibition will win US$ 300 cash prize. The prize (US$ 100) will be transferred to each artist via Paypal.
- Artwork Sales: Selected artworks will be promoted to sell via online exhibition link. However, artists can set their artworks as Not For Sale.
- Exhibition Catalogue: All selected artworks and artists will be published in a stylish colorful exhibition catalogue available in both online and print versions. Artists can order for the print catalogue via print-on-demand service from one of the partner platforms. The online catalogue will be promoted and circulated internationally, becoming available to thousands of viewers including art experts, galleries, curators, businesses, and enthusiasts via popular publication gateways.
- Promotional Badges: A digital promotional badge for each artwork will be sent to each artist to share in the social media.
- Artwork Reviews: All exhibition visitors can submit their reviews and ratings of the exhibition and each artwork online. Artists will be notified about the received comments by email.
Visitors’ comments and ratings can provide valuable insights about the audience’s feelings and understandings of the artworks.
- Exhibition Promotion: A promotion program will be executed to boost the selected artists’ exposure and increase the artwork sales during the exhibition period. The program includes exhibition press release sent-out, catalogue circulation, and social media presentation.
- Reports, Analytics, and Insights: A report containing the number of views, reviews, artworks popularity, and engagement rate of exhibition viewers with artworks along with sales statistics will be sent to artists regularly.
- Publication: Some of the participant’s artworks might be published in art magazines and books, both online and in print.
- Artist Profile Page: Each artist receives a free online profile page in Biafarin platform.
- Certificate: A digital certificate will be issued for all participants and selected artists. Each artist can print the digital certificate from Biafarin platform after the submission is complete.
- Free Shipment: Selected artists who are Biafarin members with Gold and Platinum package will use a free shipment of their artwork(s) in case of sales. The delivery of all awards and prizes of this artist call is guaranteed by Biafarin.
As an art exhibition house, Exhibizone has become an international destination zone for visual artists to exhibit their art efficiently via one-of-a-kind smart online shows. Each exhibition targets specific segments of visitors and provides online sales features, news circulation, social media badges, catalogues, and exhibition posters to maximize the art exposure for participant artists.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
[Sponsored Listing] The O’Hanlon Center for the Arts announces a call for artists for Red, an online gallery show. How do you approach the color red in your work? What does the red connote for you? It is passion, anger, courage, fire, fever, embarrassment, or blood?
Enter by: 1 July 2022
The O’Hanlon online gallery will see red this summer, from light pink to dark maroon or vibrant vermilion. All artists invited to submit their work that features the color red. This is not a monochromatic show. The Center is looking for work that features the color red. This is an online only show.
Art will be chosen by Jen Tough. Jen has worked as an Art Director for Urban Outfitters, Warners Bro Records, Hollywood Records, and numerous magazines. She created The Artist Alliance Community, an online membership site focusing on both professional and creative development for visual arts. She hosts a podcast, Tough on Arts, where artists can submit questions. Jen has juried and curated numerous national and regional exhibitions.
Red Artist Benefits
If accepted, the artist’s work will be:
- Included in a curated exhibition on the center’s website
- Promoted through media outlets such as Facebook and Instagram as well as promoted to a 4000-person email list
- Part of a professionally-designed program that highlights each artist and available to be downloaded and printed from the exhibitions page
- Archived on the center’s website in perpetuity
There will be an online roundtable art discussion to celebrate the show on Tuesday, July 12th at 4 PM Pacific Time. Open to all.
Buyers will pay the artist directly for any sales.
About O’Hanlon Center for the Arts
O’Hanlon Center for the Arts is a nonprofit educational organization (501(c)3) whose mission is to provide an environment and spaces where creativity and community can develop, expand, and flourish. The center emphasizes the creative process and continued pursuit of meaning and authenticity through observation, exploration, and experimentation. With joyful hearts and curious minds, the center honors each individual’s creative exploration, encourages artistic practice, and offers the freedom to begin, discover, express, and reflect. All are welcome at O’Hanlon Center for the Arts
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Sponsored Listing] Contemporary Art Gallery Online (CAGO) announces a call for artists to participate in the All Abstraction competition and exhibition. Entries welcome from all 2D and 3D artists regardless of their experience or education in the art field.
The theme is considered to be any art that does not attempt to represent external reality, but seeks to achieve its effect using shapes, forms, colors, and textures. Submit your best representational and non-representational art.
The All Abstraction competition will be judged on three categories: painting / drawing, photography / digital art, and mixed media / 3D art. An online exhibition of all entrants will be held from June 22nd,2022 to July 19th, 2022.
Enter by: 19 June 2022
Entry Fee: $15 for up to three images, $25 for up to five images, and $35 for up to eight images. Funds in US Dollars.
All Abstraction awards will be given for the top 5 to 8 works selected. Winners will be announced on July 6th, 2022. Prizes include memberships to Contemporary Art Gallery Online, extensive marketing, winner’s certificates, inclusion in the Annual Anthology Publication, and event collateral.
“Entered their Competitions and they are always super nice and professional.” – Dominik
“I entered two pieces of my artwork to their online competition… It’s not often you get considered. What counts is you were able to show your art to the world. Thank you” – Lora
“Always very professional.” – Tammy
About Contemporary Art Gallery Online
Contemporary Art Gallery Online was created in 2001 to be the ultimate meeting place for the sharing of art. Their purpose is to create a platform whereby artists can display and ultimately sell their work. They encourage the exploration and discussion of art, as well as support those who create it.
Contemporary Art Gallery Online is a collector’s number 1 source for all original contemporary art. CAGOnline is proud to showcase Tomorrow’s Art Giants, Today. CAGOnline created CAGO Media to showcase talented artists. CAGO Media has two purposes. First is to share art business ideas, and second to introduce artists to the buying public. CAGO Media accomplishes both of these initiatives by producing radio and TV show programming. The Business of Art Show airs bi-monthly in 15-to-20-minute episodes. Hosted by Sharon Belle Hawkshawe, each episode discusses everything pertaining to the Business of Art. The What is Art Show is a monthly 30-minute episode with hosts Michael Harris (art collector) and Sharon Hawkshawe (acclaimed artist), who discuss current art movements and art shows. The hosts are joined occasionally by museum curators, gallery owners, art critics, and art insiders.
Contemporary Art Gallery Online specializes in the contemporary art form. Contemporary art is defined as artistic work from the present era that uses the current practices and styles of its discipline. Although the words Modern Art and Contemporary Art are used interchangeably, they do represent two distinctive moments on the art timeline. Modern Art encompasses the art from the Impressionists (around 1880) up until the 1970’s. Contemporary Art encompasses the art from the 1970’s to present.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
[Sponsored Listing] Innovate Grant is accepting submissions for the Innovate Grant Spring 2022 Cycle, awarding $550.00 grants to one visual artist and one photographer. In addition, (4) honorable mentions (2 in art and 2 in photo) will be featured and recognized on the Innovate Grant website and join a growing community of vibrant and talented artists. Innovate Grant’s commitment extends beyond the grant cycle by promoting the work of selected winners and honorable mentions into the future.
Enter by: 16 June 2022
Visual artists and photographers 18 years and older, from all around the world, are eligible to apply. All media and genres are accepted. All applicants retain the right to the work they submit.
Innovate Grant Testimonials
“It is very gratifying and encouraging to be selected and obtain this support from Innovate Grant, thank you very much! Truly, it comes at a perfect time for contributing to the ongoing sculpture and animation projects that I am currently working on.” — Mahsa Merci, Innovate Grant Recipient Fall Art
“It’s so heartwarming and motivating to be selected and receive this support from Innovate Grant, thank you so much! It comes at a perfect time of developing a project and will contribute to a series of 3D printed sculptures – fictional organs of my body” — Joanna Wierzbicka, Innovate Grant Recipient Summer Art
“Receiving this grant will allow me to carry on with my project, which I had to pause in 2020, and start 2021 with more positivity. It makes me so happy knowing that there are people out there who believe in what I do and want to support my practice. Thank you so much Innovate Grant.” — Giulia Parlato, Innovate Grant Recipient Fall Photography
“The Innovate Grant helps to continue my research and expand my practice and I am profoundly grateful for that. I am constantly seeking out new ways of working and incorporating new materials into my practice and will make great use of this support.” — Bianca Barandun, Innovate Grant Recipient Summer Art
“The Innovate Grant will assist me in hiring help to create a series of molds for my next sculpture. In a time where things are particularly tight, I am grateful more than ever for this support.” — Kylie Lockwood, Innovate Grant Recipient Spring Art
“I am truly grateful for this grant! It’s rare as an artist to receive this kind of unrestricted funding that so directly supports your practice. This grant will contribute to material costs and the production of my next body of works.” — Lynnea Holland Weiss, Innovate Grant Recipient Winter Art
“Innovate Grant will greatly contribute to my practice! My view camera was recently smashed during an unfortunately dramatic shoot with a bird of prey. The Innovate Grant will help so much in either a replacement camera or the consistently necessary film costs.” — Dylan Hausthor, Innovate Grant Recipient Winter Photography
About Innovate Grant
Innovate Grant supports artists and photographers through quarterly grants. They simplified the grant process, so that artists and photographers can focus on making their innovative work. The work should speak for itself and the application reflects that. Innovate Grant was created out of the frustration of applying to grants with time-consuming requirements. These lengthy applications took valuable time and energy away from making new work. Countless hours were always sacrificed in either writing artist statements, crafting project proposals, and getting letters of recommendation.
Innovate Grant believes that time is one of the most valuable components to fostering creativity and innovation. Their aim is to provide the time you need to be fully immersed in your ideas and in creating your work. Keeping the grant process simple enables us to continue to support you on your important journey of creation, inspiration, and innovation.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vesna Longton is a new Side Arts Certified Visual Artist from Attleboro, Massachusetts.
Vesna Longton is a professional artist based in Attleboro, Massachusetts. She received formal art education and is self-taught in many ways. She loves to delve into the connection between reincarnation, practice yoga, meditation, travel, and astrology. Occasionally, predictions come through her art.
Since 2019, Vesna has been developing a unique technique of layered glass and resin to create multi-faceted three-dimensional images highlighted by LED lighting effects. In 2021, she made her childhood wish come true by making color sculptures. Her art is featured in private collections around the world and at local art exhibitions in New England.
See more work, visit vesnalongton-art.com.
[Sponsored Listing] The Milford Cultural Council is seeking artists to submit designs for the Trash To Treasure Barrel Project; 30-gallon steel trash barrels to be placed on the Upper Charles trail and in parks in Milford, MA. Anyone who is a Massachusetts resident can apply to design and paint a barrel, including both amateur and professional artists as well as art and educational institutions, businesses, and youth groups.
The Council would like to have the broadest possible reach in hopes of acquiring the highest level of talent and imagination for this project. Participants from art educational institutions may consist of students, faculty, and alumni.
Enter by: 17 June 2022
Trash To Treasure Barrel Project Artist Benefits
- Paid a stipend between $250-500
- Recognized on a metal plaque installed on each barrel upon completion
- Included in an online portfolio of all final designs
- Names will be listed in all press releases announcing winning artists and completed projects
- Invited to attend reveal event on September 10 so they can meet members of the community
All participating artists will be considered for future public art projects in Milford, MA.
About Milford Cultural Council
As a local partner of the Massachusetts Cultural Council, the Milford Cultural Council seeks to promote excellence, inclusion, education, and diversity in the arts, humanities, and sciences to foster a rich cultural life for all Milford residents; thereby, contributing to the vitality of the community and economy. The Council launched their first public art initiative last year, Brush to Table Picnic Table Project, which was greeted by overwhelming enthusiasm by the community. The Council looks forward to working with a diverse range of artists to bring new public art projects to a successful reality.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
Traci Meitzler is a Side Arts Certified Visual Artist from Gilbertsville, PA.
As an artist, Traci Meitzler works hard to develop art that speaks both to her and others about her emotions and frame of mind while creating. She would classify her style as chaotic architecture. Traci enjoys the juxtaposition of straight edges with organic curves. She believes that a painting or any design cannot have just one element, but that each exists in harmony because of the other.
Traci works mostly in acrylic mediums along with other materials such as marker, charcoal, spray paint, and modeling paste. She likes to add non-standard items to create texture such as clear acrylic sheets, textured wallpaper, cheese cloth, and coarse sand.
To see more work, visit mad7studio.com
[Sponsored Listing] The Central Mass Pastel Society invites artists working in soft pastel to enter the 2022 Marks of Distinction National Juried Show. The show will take place September 1 – 28, 2022, at Fivesparks, Harvard, Massachusetts. The show will be judged in person by pastel expert and Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, painting curator Katie Hanson. Selection jurors are Liz Balkwill and Natasha Isenhour. Awards totaling over $5,000 will be presented at a public reception on September 10, 4-6pm.
Enter by: 20 Jun 2022
Marks of Distinction offers a great opportunity to get your work in front of museum curator and expert in pastel. 1st prize is $1200, 2nd prize $750, and 3rd prize $500, plus additional cash and materials awards. The gallery, Fivesparks, is in the affluent, educated Metro-West area of Boston that is a historic location popular with weekenders from throughout New England. It will be staffed for sales throughout the show and actively promoted to gallery owners and art lovers in the region. The show and sale will be online.
About Central Mass Pastel Society
Central Mass Pastel Society, a member of the International Association of Pastel Societies, was founded in 2019 to foster interest and education in the vibrant medium of so pastel, create and uphold standards for soft pastel artwork, and develop innovations in pastel society operation and programming. Members include some of the best working pastel artists nationally and internationally as well as enthusiasts and artists just starting their pastel journey.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.