[Sponsored Listing] The Art Renewal Center (ARC) announces a call for artists for the 16th International ARC Salon, dedicated solely to representational art and artists. Representational work styles spanning highly realistic, impressionistic, and imaginative qualify. To ARC’s knowledge there is no other visual art competition that offers the number of categories and diversity of awards as the ARC Salon Competition. There are over $130,000 in cash awards and international recognition through partnerships with prestigious magazines, galleries, museums, live exhibitions, and a strong online presence.
Categories include: figurative, portraiture, imaginative realism, drawing, landscape, still life, plein air painting, fully from life, sculpture, animals, and a special category for teens.
Enter by: 16 Jun 2022
Works entered into the competition do not have to be available for sale. There are sale opportunities. Works do not have to be available in the live exhibition to compete and win the top awards in the competition.
Over 180 awards and honorable mentions will be given out.
- Best in Show: $25,000 cash
- The William Bouguereau Award “Emotion, Theme, and the Figure” totaling $3,000
- Exhibition of 75 to 100 selected works at Sotheby’s NY and Sotheby’s LA in Beverly Hills with an opportunity to sell works at these venues
- Winners, honorable mentions, finalists, and semi-finalists will have their entries accompanied by their name and artwork details displayed on the ARC website. Biography, photo of the artist, and painting descriptions provided during the entry process may be shown for all qualifying works.
- Winners, honorable mentions, and finalists will be featured in the 16th International ARC Salon Book, “International Realism”.
- Winners and honorable mentions will receive an award certificate suitable for framing and have their artwork included in the Lunar Codex, “The Polaris Collection” which will be sent to the moon.
ARC Salon Testimonials
Thank you for all of the hard work and dedication that has gone into the ARC Competition and Traveling Exhibition – Alex Bauwens
The Art Renewal Center has offered me an international showcase for my art work – Arantzazu Martinez
The beginning of a career changing trajectory – Julie Bell
ARC has been pivotal in the development of my fine art career – David Gluck
ARC helped my career in a huge way – Julio Reyes
The Art Renewal Center Salon is a precious and vital part of 21st century culture – Shane Wolf
About The Art Renewal Center
The ARC is devoted to promoting education in realistic art utilizing training techniques and the proliferation of historical art works. The philosphy, written by ARC Chairman, Frederick C. Ross, delves into the significance of realistic artworks and what they mean to humanity as a whole. Learn how art is a universal language and how to tell the difference between a work of art that is successful and one that falls short.
For more information, contact email@example.com.