[Sponsored Listing] Gallerium announces a call for artists for Children 2022, an international juried fine dual exhibition and publication opportunity.
Now in this exhibit’s second year, Gallerium is looking for artistic interpretation of children – concerning family, health, playing games, education, technology, poverty, abuse, violence, and labor. Visualize your deep vision of children of the world and our best hope for a better future. Children 2022 is an invitation to appreciate childhood and celebrate life through artistic visualization of children’s faces, figures, emotions, and acts.
Enter by: 30 June 2022
Each artist can submit up to 5 artworks. A maximum of 2 artworks will be selected. The submission to this artist call is free, and a fixed selection fee (USD 40) applies to selected artists only.
This dual opportunity includes an exhibition and a publication opportunity. It is open to all abstract and figurative artists working in any medium worldwide.
Children 2022 Artist Benefits
- Publication: The selected artworks will be published in The Book of Arts: Children 2022 publication. The online version of the book will be available for free, while the high-quality print can be ordered online. Published in glossy colorful A4 pages, the book will be promoted and distributed internationally. It will be available to thousands of readers, including experts, galleries, curators, businesses, and art enthusiasts via popular publication gateways.
- Exhibition: The selected artworks will be showcased in Children 2022 international group art exhibition, organized by Gallerium. Selected artworks will be exhibited online from July 15, to August 15, 2022.
- Exhibition Poster: Each artist will receive a link to the digital version of the exhibition poster via email.
- Social Media Badges: A digital social media promotional badge for each artwork will be sent to each artist to share on social media.
- Artwork Rating and Comments: All exhibition visitors can post their comments and ratings of each artwork online.
- Exhibition Press Release: An exhibition press release sent out will be published in the art media to mark the event, attract more visitors, and increase the chances of artwork sales during the exhibition period.
- Reports, Analytics, and Insights: A report containing the number of views, comments, artworks popularity, the engagement rate of exhibition viewers with artworks, and sales statistics will be sent to artists via email.
- Artist Profile Page: Each artist receives a free online profile page on Biafarin platform.
- Certificate: A digital certificate will be issued for all participants and selected artists. Each artist can print the digital certificate from the Biafarin platform after the selection process is complete.
- Biafarin Free Shipment: Selected Biafarin members with Gold and Platinum packages will use a free shipment of their artwork(s) in case of sales.
Gallerium art exhibitions are intended to create equal showcasing opportunities for prominent visual artists worldwide. Gallerium utilizes Biafarin exhibition platform to boost the benefits of the exhibitions. It is always free to submit your art in competitions, while only selected artists need to pay a small selection fee. Each one of Gallerium shows focus on a unique subject.
The Book of Arts is a series of contemporary art books published by “Discover the Artist” media holding and Art Publications Network. The mission is to publish prominent arts from artists with various cultures and nationalities via several editions each year. Each edition focuses on a specific subject to make a visual story of modern and contemporary art in the art world. The publications are available to hundreds of thousands of art experts, collectors, and enthusiasts in digital and print format and reach people in over 100 countries. The online version of the book will be published and circulated globally, while the high-quality print version can be ordered online.
For more information, contact email@example.com.