[Side Arts Certified Sponsored Listing] The Other Art Fair, presented by SaatchiArt, announces a call for artists for the 11th edition of The Other Art Fair Los Angeles, happening at Barker Hangar from April 4 – 7, 2024.
Enter by: 17 December 2023
Fees start at $2,240.
The Fair package includes a booth at a 4-day in-person event at Santa Monica’s Barker Hangar (April 4-7, 2024), pre-fair operations and marketing workshops, and booth curation feedback.
Are you an early-stage artist facing the traditional barriers of the contemporary art world? You may qualify for our New Futures prize, where one recipient is awarded free exhibition space at The Other Art Fair Los Angeles. Click here to view the eligibility criteria and New Futures application.
The Other Art Fair Los Angeles Artist Benefits
Artists that exhibit at The Other Art Fair gain access to unique marketing support from Saatchi Art, including:
- Exhibitors at The Other Art Fair create a free profile on SaatchiArt. This profile opens you and your artwork to a worldwide base of art collectors, expanding your online community and reach.
- As an exhibitor, your art has the opportunity to be chosen by the curation and fair team for multiple Saatchi Art collections, exclusively highlighting artworks of The Other Art Fair exhibitors. These collections are promoted by Saatchi Art and The Other Art Fair.
- As an exhibitor, your art has the opportunity to be chosen as featured artwork for marketing pre-Fair by Saatchi Art and The Other Art Fair through email, web, and social promoting the edition of The Other Art Fair where you will be exhibiting.
Are you a first-time exhibitor? You belong here. The Fair provides support to artists, including:
- A marketing workshop that provides helpful tips to inviting your community, no matter how small or large, plus inspiration for how to best curate your stand.
- Personalized marketing assets that you can use on social media and email, to share with your contacts.
- Access to an artist portal with logos, marketing assets, recorded workshops, and important details and deadlines, making marketing collateral easy to find.
- A valued place in a community of artists that you can go to for friendship, advice, expertise, and support.
About The Other Art Fair
Presented by SaatchiArt, the world’s leading online art gallery, the Fair is a global gathering of creative thinkers, game changers, and pleasure seekers sharing emerging talent and unforgettable experiences. Set against the backdrop of the world’s biggest cities, each fair is different. The Fair combines boundary-pushing yet always affordable works with immersive installations, performances, and the odd tattoo or taxidermy class thrown in for good measure. Art isn’t confined to convention or rule, and how you enjoy it shouldn’t be either.
A place where art feels accessible, where everyone fits in, where the experience exists outside of four white walls and the same four artists? That’s not normal. That’s The Other Art Fair.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
[Sponsored Listing] Superfine Art Fair Los Angeles announce a call for artists. Meet your next collector. Begin your journey with a booth at Superfine Art Fair in LA on February 3-6, 2022. Booths are 70% sold out.
Enter by 2 Feb 2022
Are you frustrated by marketing your art or struggling to connect with buyers and art collectors?
Superfine Art Fair Los Angeles is the next step in your journey as an artist. Unlike most conventional art fairs, Superfine removes the exorbitant barriers to entry and maintains the highest quality of marketing for individual artists. Whether you are seeking guidance on curation or pricing, Superfine is actively involved in your success.
Artists receive expert advice on the curation and marketing of their art work. If you aren’t confident about your pieces, then your art immediately becomes more difficult to sell. At every Superfine Art Fair event, artists are assisted to ensure connections are made and goals are reached. In addition to the private assistance, Superfine brings in pre-qualified buyers to the fair – those with disposable incomes and desire to buy art. Free webinars and seminars are held throughout the duration of the fair and the Artist Business Plan Podcast serve as other means of educating artists.
“The fair itself was an amazing experience, the atmosphere was so welcoming and warm. I met a lot of buyers, interested gallery owners and public art representatives as well as brilliant fellow artists and the very juicy cherry on top was that I sold 13 pieces over the 4 days! On top of that I also sold 2 more pieces after the fair had finished thanks to being on the Superfine website. It felt like I was part of a great family and I can’t wait for the next one!” -Valerie Auersperg, Superfine Exhibitor
“The art-world antidote to ‘the bloated, oversized art fair model.’” -Sarah Cascone & Caroline Goldstein, Artnet
“Giving the traditional model of selling and acquiring art a run for its money.” – Sam Manzella, Logo’s NewNowNext
“Superfine isn’t a traditional art fair.” – Amanda Lauren, Forbes
About Superfine Art Fair
From East to West, Superfine is all over the map. They started with Superfine art fairs in NYC and Miami and quickly expanded to the first DC art fair in October 2018. Shortly afterward, they brought their unique approach to art fairs to LA and San Francisco. In every city, they connect top local and global artists to an art-hungry populous eager to discover new artists and their work. What’s up next? Art fairs in Seattle, Dallas, and Chicago are coming up in the future. Stay tuned as Superfine Art Fair continues to grow into one of the best art fairs in the US.
For more information, contact email@example.com.