[Sponsored Listing] Superfine Art Fair Miami Beach announce a call for artists. From March 10-13, 2022 at the iconic 1111 Lincoln Road building, designed by Herzog & De Meuron, in the heart of Miami Beach. Meet new collectors, sell your art, and take the next step in your career.
Click here for the application / registration
Enter by: 9 Mar 2022
Limited artist booths available
Known for uncommonly successful art fairs in iconic locations, Superfine Art Fair is the top avenue for artists to meet eager collectors and sell their work in the US.
Ranked “Miami’s Favorite Art Fair” in 2017 by the Miami New Times, Superfine Art Fair makes a triumphant return to Miami Beach. The fair will feature:
- 25,000 square feet of exhibition space on the 7th floor of 1111 Lincoln with 360 degree views of Miami Beach
- Partnerships including The Bass Museum of Art, Miami’s tech entrepreneur community, and municipal organizations
- 5,000 ready-to-buy visitors over 4 days (25% of Superfine visitors report buying art at each fair)
Hosting Superfine Miami Beach in March affords exhibitors:
- A top notch, high-traffic venue in the middle of peak season
- Access to an affluent, art-hungry audience with much less competition and “noise” than December/Art Basel week
- Networking opportunities with institutions, municipalities, and decision makers
- Be at the center of a new Superfine Art Week in Miami Beach, rather than on the periphery of a more spread-out, less focused event
Superfine Miami Beach will host the same infrastructure Superfine clients are used to:
- 10’ tall hardwood walls and museum quality exhibition lighting in a new, environmentally-friendly setting
- Open air space surrounded by glass walls to mitigate wind
- Commitment to reducing carbon output
- Portion of proceeds donated to fighting climate change
- Only 70 artists and collectives will be accepted into Superfine Miami Beach 2021
Recent Superfine fairs include New York’s 5th Avenue show in Midtown Manhattan, San Francisco at Fort Mason (across from the Golden Gate Bridge), and Washington DC at Union Market. Artists report meeting dozens of new collectors and each fair generates hundreds of thousands of dollars in collective in-fair art sales.
“I have been incredibly busy with sales…The cachet of being in a major art fair continues to reverberate.” – Jessica Ruth Freedman | Superfine Exhibitor
“I loved every second of my Superfine Art Fair experience…I met a lot of buyers, interested gallery owners and public art representatives as well as brilliant fellow artists, and the very juicy cherry on top was that I sold 13 pieces over the 4 days! On top of that I also sold 2 more pieces after the fair had finished thanks to being on the Superfine website. It felt like I was part of a great family and I can’t wait for the next one!” – Valerie Auersperg | Superfine SF
“Unlike large corporate fairs, Superfine is an art fair run by people who love what they do. They have a passion for art and offer support and motivation to the participating artists.” – Blair Martin Cahill | Superfine LA artist
“My connections to collectors from the Superfine DC fair still echo to this day. With my one-of-a kind creations going to collectors’ homes, sales that lead to numerous commissioned works, generating continuous interest is something I couldn’t have asked as a better art fair experience.” – Lina Alattar | Superfine DC 2019 artist
“Superfine has been a life-changing experience that accelerated my career and created so many new relationships with artists, collectors, curators, galleries and journalists that I still benefit from to this day.” – Sean Christopher Ward | Superfine SF, NY, DC
About Superfine Art Fair
Since 2015, Superfine has shown artists from around the world how to sell their art at art fairs in NYC, Washington DC, Miami Beach, LA, San Francisco, and Seattle. Marketing art is second nature to them, and they love nothing more than to share that with eager, entrepreneurial artists.
Consistently ranked among the best art fairs for artists in the world, Superfine Art Fair has helped hundreds of artists get over feelings of hopelessness and anxiety about selling their work while gaining visibility and, most importantly, finding new collectors for their work. Superfine Art Fair artists report feeling taken care of, empowered, and in control of their careers.
Curate, curate, curate. That’s the mantra for each fair. While every artist is incredible in their own way, Superfine’s team hand-picks those with individual style, a high level of professionalism, and top-quality work. You may even feel a little intimidated at first by the artists around you, but that feeling will soon switch to pride.
Superfine are big believers that a proper presentation makes all the differences. Whether open-air or indoor, art fairs exemplify a higher level of production than most art fairs for individual artists.
Buyers buy more art when they feel comfortable interacting with the artists. Superfine creates a relaxed atmosphere that encourages art sales.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.