The North End Neighborhood Organization announces a call for artists for the Marydale Arts Festival. Event to be held on September 28, 2019 from 12 PM – 5 PM. It is a fun filled afternoon art festival designed for local artists to share their work for sale. The festival includes a bouncy house, birdhouses, North-End temporary tattoos, local bands, food trucks, yoga (courtesy of Real Life Coffee and Yoga), face painting, puppet show, beer garden, and representation from local organizations.
Deadline: 27 Sept 2019
Marydale Arts Festival is free to register. Handmade craft products are accepted. Artists will be able to show and sell work at a festival that draws a unique demographic. It happens later in the year than most other festivals. Additionally, the North End Neighborhood Organization strives to make the process of tabling easy for new attendees and help them gain experience selling art. Last year over 1000 attendees filled the park and enjoyed art, music, games, food, and beer. This year will draw more as this festival grows. Many artists made upward of $300-500 at this festival in 2018.
About North End Neighborhood Organization
The North End Neighborhood Organization (NENO), a dynamic district council in the City of Saint Paul, works to serve, support, and promote the community as an equitable place for everyone to live, work, and play. NENO will promote the north end as an equitable, relevant, influential, and engaged neighborhood by:
- Supporting community equity and engagement
- Helping the community live and work together to achieve success
- Supporting proactively a diverse, sustainable, and connected community
- Publicizing the North End as a safe, economically developing, and welcoming neighborhood
- Bringing vitality to the North End by improving businesses
- Marketing the North End as a desirable neighborhood for everyone
For more information, contact email@example.com.