[Sponsored Listing] Exchanging Visions is an open call for artists to women and non-binary artists living and working in Brooklyn, NYC. What is the future of the arts in New York City? Submit 2-4 artworks that speaks to the theme: “Exchanging Visions: What is it that calls to us?”
Artists should have a demonstrated, consistent studio practice outside an academic setting for three or more years. Please note that advanced degrees or degrees of any sort are not required for this exhibition opportunity.
Deadline: 20 Aug 2021
The exhibition program is open to artists working in all disciplines.
- Opening reception on October 14th and 15th, 2021
- Press materials and PR support
- Professional publicity and marketing team will promote the artists and week-long event throughout NYC and online international promotions
- Full color catalogue with essay and a statement by the curator
- 95% of art sales at the event go to the artists
- Show in New York City to increase your exposure and network with professional curators, gallerists, and art buyers
- Partnering with RxR Realty and The Hall BK, established and large corporate real estate firms who are actively engaged in promoting local artists.
About Exchanging Visions
A women-run event for women and non-binary artists in Brooklyn, NYC. For all people who identify as women and non-binary. Committed to amplifying the creative vision of today’s women artists in NYC. Through this event and the publicity associated with it, increase the visibility of Brooklyn’s women and non-binary artists across the globe and help to bring more gender equity to the world of art.
Dedicated to living working artists known and yet to be discovered by larger audiences as well as the diversity, inclusivity, and benefit for all artists. Provide an environment and space where creativity and community can develop, expand, and flourish.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.