[Sponsored Listing] Gallerium Art Exhibitions and The Book of Art Publication announce a call for artists for Nudus 2022, an international juried fine art exhibition and publication opportunity. Express your artistic world of human body. Nudus, a Latin word for nude and naked, has been an enduring artistic tradition in western art throughout history. Unclothed human figures of men and women have been part of the art world since the ancient Greek and Renaissance eras. Surprisingly, naked figures have been used to express a hidden religious, moral, or political significance. Furthermore, the nude figures have been presented as decorative arts or symbols for fertility and well-being.
Enter by: 24 July 2022
Artist can submit up to 5 artworks; however, up to 2 artworks will be selected from each artist. Submitting to this dual exhibition and publication art opportunity is free of charge. A fixed selection fee of USD 40 applies to selected artists only.
For Nudus 2022, Gallerium is looking for nude figures as a manifestation of the body, unveiling, essence of the true human being, and identity of body and soul which, along with the appearance, leads to the truth within. All visual artists working in any art medium are invited to submit their applications from anywhere in the world.
Nudus 2022 Artist Benefits
- Publication: The selected artworks will be published in The Book of Arts: Nudus publication. The online version of the book will be available for free, while the high-quality print can be ordered online. Published in glossy colorful A4 pages, the book will be promoted and distributed internationally. It will be available to thousands of readers, including experts, galleries, curators, businesses, and art enthusiasts via popular publication gateways.
- Exhibition: The selected artworks will be showcased in Children 2022 international group art exhibition, organized by Gallerium. Selected artworks will be exhibited online from August 10 to September 10, 2022.
- Exhibition Poster: Each artist will receive a link to the digital version of the exhibition poster via email.
- Social Media Badges: A digital social media promotional badge for each artwork will be sent to each artist to share on social media.
- Artwork Rating and Comments: All exhibition visitors can post their comments and ratings of each artwork online.
- Exhibition Press Release: An exhibition press release sent out will be published in the art media to mark the event, attract more visitors, and increase the chances of artwork sales during the exhibition period.
- Reports, Analytics, and Insights: A report containing the number of views, comments, artworks popularity, the engagement rate of exhibition viewers with artworks, and sales statistics will be sent to artists via email.
- Artist Profile Page: Each artist receives a free online profile page on Biafarin platform.
- Certificate: A digital certificate will be issued for all participants and selected artists. Each artist can print the digital certificate from the Biafarin platform after the selection process is complete.
- Biafarin Free Shipment: Selected Biafarin members with Gold and Platinum packages will use a free shipment of their artwork(s) in case of sales.
Gallerium art exhibitions are intended to create equal showcasing opportunities for prominent visual artists worldwide. Gallerium utilizes Biafarin exhibition platform to boost the benefits of the exhibitions. It is always free to submit your art in competitions, while only selected artists need to pay a small selection fee. Each one of Gallerium shows focus on a unique subject.
The Book of Arts is a series of contemporary art books published by “Discover the Artist” media holding and Art Publications Network. The mission is to publish prominent arts from artists with various cultures and nationalities via several editions each year. Each edition focuses on a specific subject to make a visual story of modern and contemporary art in the art world. The publications are available to hundreds of thousands of art experts, collectors, and enthusiasts in digital and print format and reach people in over 100 countries. The online version of the book will be published and circulated globally, while the high-quality print version can be ordered online.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.