[Sponsored Listing] Observica Magazine announces a call for artists for the 10th edition of Review Me. Get published or receive a professional interview or art critique. For brilliant visual artists globally. Artists from anywhere in the world, working in any medium, are invited to submit a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 10 artworks for this unique opportunity.
Enter by: 11 Apr 2022
Submission is free.
Selection fee is USD 300 for receiving an interview or critique and getting published in both Review Me website and Observica contemporary art Magazine.
Each critique, interview, and publication will be organized in relation to artists’ submitted artworks. It is recommended to submit artworks with particular messages to deliver or demonstrate creative ideas, thoughtful subjects, or special techniques. Artists can choose any set of works that showcases their recent art trends, goals, and message. The artwork set can belong to one specific collection or they can be gathered from various series. Moreover, as a legacy, artists can provide a range of their artworks that have been created in different eras of their art career.
Review Me Artist Benefits
Upon artist’s approval, art critiques and professional interviews will be published on the Review Me website and in an upcoming issue of Observica, an international contemporary art magazine. Each selected artist will receive 6 to 8 colorful glossy A4 pages.
- Critiques: Artists will receive a professional art critique for their submitted artworks
- Interviews: Artists will receive a detailed interview about their art career and submitted artworks
- Publication: Website: Critiques and interviews, together with artist headshot photo and artworks, will be published online on the Review Me website
- Publication: Online and Print: Artists will receive 6 pages or more in prestigious Observica Magazine which is available online and via print-on-demand order. Artist biography, headshot photo, selected artworks, and received interview will be published in 6 to 8 pages on Observica Magazine.
- Artist Profile Page: Each artist receives a free online profile page in Biafarin platform
- Certificate: A digital certificate will be issued for all participants and selected artists. Each artist can print the digital certificate from Biafarin platform, after the submission is complete.
About Observica Magazine
Observica is a Canadian contemporary art magazine published quarterly by “Discover the Artist” media holding. The magazine intends to open new perspectives to the art world by providing art critiques, interviews, news, events, calls, artist presentations, articles, and ads from all around the globe. Both online and high-quality print-on-demand versions of the magazine will be released in full-color glossy A4 pages. Moreover, the magazine will be accessible to thousands of art experts, collectors, art enthusiasts, galleries, museums, and art institutions from over 100 countries.
For more information, contact email@example.com.