[Sponsored Listing] The Shelby Township Art Fair Committee is seeking local, regional, and national artists and vendors for its 39th annual juried open air show to be held at River Bends Park in Shelby Township, Michigan on August 13 and 14, 2022.
This is an upscale suburban community located about 20 miles north of Detroit, just west of Rochester, and easily accessible from nearby M53, M59, and I75.
Enter by: 1 Apr 2022
This event is co-hosted by the Shelby Township Art Fair Committee and the Shelby Township parks and Recreation Department. The committee consists of area artists with experience in participating at art fairs as well as coordinating the planning, promoting, and hosting of art fairs. This perspective provides unique insight into what works for and what is expected from participants. This event has been held annually for 39 years, including a virtual fair in 2019. N0 resale products or distributors permitted.
Shelby Township Art Fair Artist Benefits
- All booths measure about 15’ x 15’ – some double booths available; all located on grass, many with shade trees
- Designated areas for artists, crafters, and the Michigan Made Market
- Friendly, helpful, organized staff, easy load-in and load-out, and overnight security
- Friday night set-up, plenty of free daytime and overnight parking close to exhibit areas
- Advertising in local and regional publications and websites, social media, radio advertising, email blasts, flyers, banners, billboards, posters, and signs
- Average attendance estimated at 15,000+
- Free parking and shuttle bus for visitors, family friendly music and entertainment, kid’s craft and activity area, great tasting food, and a sponsor tote bag giveaway
- Photos of exhibitors work will appear on event website and listing of exhibitors in fair guide.
“Quality vendors; something for everyone”
“Fun, friendly atmosphere”
“My favorite show to do; always organized and well run”
“Enjoyed the strolling entertainers”
“Love the large booth spaces!”
About Shelby Township
Shelby Township is a friendly, upscale suburb located about 20 miles north of Detroit, and is easily accessible with M53 and M59 nearby and I75 just a few more miles away. Visitors come from far and near to shop at the Shelby Township Art Fair.
For more information, contact email@example.com.