[Sponsored Listing] Gallerium announces a call for artists for Valentine 2022, encouraging artists to present artworks that display one of the strongest human feelings: love. Love is one of the pillars to experiencing art. Share your visual messages of love and affection in Valentine 2022, an annual exhibition to celebrate love, friendship, and admiration. Open to all artists worldwide working in any art medium.
Enter by: 7 Feb 2022
Submission is free. A selection fee applies to selected artists only.
Valentine Artist Benefits
- Publication: The selected artworks will be published in The Book of Arts: Valentine publication. The online version of the book will be available for free, while the high-quality print can be ordered via print-on-demand services. The book will be promoted and distributed internationally, becoming available to thousands of readers, including experts, galleries, curators, businesses, and art enthusiasts, via popular publication gateways.
- Exhibition: The selected artworks will be showcased in Valentine – 2022 international group art exhibition, organized by Gallerium. Selected artworks will be exhibited online from February 14, to March 14, 2022.
- Exhibition Poster: Each artist will receive a link to the digital version of the exhibition poster via email.
- Social Media Badges: A digital social media promotional badge for each artwork will be sent to each artist to share on social media.
- Artwork Rating and Comments: All exhibition visitors can post their comments and ratings of each artwork online.
- Exhibition Press Release: An exhibition press release sent out will be published in the art media to mark the event, attract more visitors, and increase the chances of artwork sales during the exhibition period.
- Reports, Analytics and Insights: A report containing the number of views, comments, artworks popularity, the engagement rate of exhibition viewers with artworks, and sales statistics, will be sent to artists via email.
- Artist Profile Page: Each artist receives a free online profile page on Biafarin platform.
- Certificate: A digital certificate will be issued for all participants and selected artists. Each artist can print the digital certificate from Biafarin platform after the submission is complete.
Gallerium art exhibitions are intended to create equal showcasing opportunities for prominent visual artists worldwide. Art improves people’s lives. Showcasing art is a way of playing a part toward a better world. In this way, Gallerium utilizes Biafarin exhibition platform to boost the benefits of the exhibitions. Each one of Gallerium shows focus on a unique subject. International artists are encouraged to express their artistic interpretation of the subject for an opportunity to be selected for exhibition.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
International Gallery of the Arts (IGOA) announces a call for artists for the 3rd annual Love art competition. Love can be expressed in many ways, through romance, family, friends, pets, and spiritually. IGOA is looking for creative depictions of love.
Deadline: 25 Jan 2018
Fee: $15 USD for one to three images.
The top three artists will receive an article feature in the spring issue of Exquisite Arts Magazine, solo promotion, and a digital certificate. The top ten winners will be included in the slideshow on the exhibit page. This is a group exhibit which is promoted extensively at the international level. Selected artists will have their name and contact info included in the Love art exhibit which will run from January 1st-31st.
About The International Gallery Of The Arts
The International Gallery of the Arts (IGOA) is an online-based art gallery catered to highlighting and promoting artists. They assist artists achieve brand awareness and marketing exposure by showcasing their work to patrons and influential persons within the art industry. It is their mission to provide artists exposure which is accomplished through online art exhibitions, a digital arts magazine, industry connections, participation at local shows, and advertisement campaigns.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.