[Sponsored Listing] Exhibizone announces a call for artists for the Exhibizone 7th International Group Exhibition to be held in Winter 2022. Visual and fine artists from any where in the world are encouraged to share their art for a chance to win cash prizes, showcase in an international group online art exhibition, and get published in the exhibition catalogue.
Enter by: 26 Mar 2022
- USD 40 for 3 artworks
- USD 10 for each additional artwork
- Up to 10 Artworks is accepted
The subject is Free. Painting, drawing, illustration, printmaking, photography, digital art, sculpture, and mixed media are accepted. The show will present selected artworks created by international artists and intends to express the most attractive art in terms of idea and technique.
Exhibizone 7th International Group Exhibition Awards
- Group Exhibition: Selected artworks will be selected for the online group exhibition. All selected artworks will be exhibited online from March 30, 2022 to April 30, 2022.
- Artwork Sales: Selected artworks will be promoted to sell via an online exhibition link. Moreover, they will be placed in one online Biafarin partner art gallery worldwide for the duration of the exhibition.
- Public Choice Awards: USD 600 for 3 artists (each USD 200) with highest artwork ranks in the whole duration of the exhibition.
- Catalogue: All selected artworks and artists will be published in a stylish colorful exhibition catalogue available online. Artists can order for the print catalogue via print-on-demand service from one of the partner platforms. The catalogue will be promoted and circulated internationally, becoming available to millions of viewers including art experts, galleries, curators, businesses, and enthusiasts via popular publication gateways.
- Poster: A link to the digital version of the exhibition poster will be sent to each artist via email.
- Badges: A link to the digital promotional badge for each artwork will be sent to each artist to share in the social media.
- Artwork Reviews: All exhibition visitors can submit their reviews and ratings of the exhibition and each artwork online. Visitors’ comments gives a valuable insight about their feelings and understandings about the artworks. Artists will be notified about comments on their artworks by email.
- Exhibition Promotion: A promotion program will be executed to boost the selected artists’ exposure and increase the artwork sales during the exhibition period. The program includes exhibition press release sent-out, catalogue circulation, and social media presentation.
- Reports, Analytics, and Insights: An insightful report containing the number of visits, reviews, artworks popularity, and engagement rate of the exhibition viewers along with the sales statistics will be sent to each artist regularly during the exhibition.
- Publication: Some of the selected artworks might be published in various magazines and books in Biafarin publication network for promotion purposes.
- Artist Profile Page: Each artist receives a free online profile page in Biafarin platform.
- Certificate: A digital certificate will be issued for all participants and selected artists. Each artist can print the digital certificate from Biafarin platform after the submission is complete.
- Biafarin Free Shipment: Selected Biafarin members with Gold and Platinum membership will use a free shipment of their artwork(s) in case of sales.
Exhibizone exhibitions have attracted 2,300,000+ visitors worldwide.
As an art exhibition house, Exhibizone has become an international destination zone for visual artists to exhibit their art efficiently via one-of-a-kind smart online shows. Each exhibition targets specific segments of visitors and provides online sales features, news circulation, social media badges, catalogues, and exhibition posters to maximize the art exposure for participant artists.
Biafarin is a Canadian registered artist management company, supporting artists from 100+ countries to promote and sell their art effectively. Exhibizone uses Biafarin technology platform to deliver the smart online group exhibitions to visual artists worldwide. Biafarin is the sponsor of Public Choice cash prizes to winners and guarantees the delivery of service.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Carrollwood Cultural Center announces a call for artists for Winter Wonderland, an exhibit focused on works that pertain to the first fallen snow, living in or visiting the north during wintertime, and horse drawn carriage rides. The preferred palette is white, greys, gold, and silver with splashes of color. Open to all loving artists withing the state of Florida who are 15 years or older.
Deadline: 9 Nov 2019
The Carrollwood Cultural Center is a family facility so no blatant violence, guns, or nudity. Your art work must be original. The Center accepts 2D and limited 3D creations including watercolor, acrylic, oil, assemblage, encaustic, mixed media, sculpture, and photography. Large works, up to 50 inches in any direction, are ideal. Work may not be smaller than 8 in x 10 in. There are limited pedestals for 3D works. Very heavy pieces may require special handling. Small works are fine as long as they are framed properly.
Winter Wonderland Artist Benefits
The Gallery at Carrollwood Cultural Center has the largest gallery wall space available in Hillsborough County, Florida, with a main gallery, lobby gallery, corridor gallery, atrium gallery, and two alcove galleries.
The main gallery space of the Carrollwood Cultural Center is housed in the main theatre of the building and, at times, in the lobby. The Center serves the community by offering arts-based enrichment classes, live concerts and staged performances, community events, social gatherings, and summer camps, resulting in of thousands of people served each month.
The Center currently has a mailing distribution of approximately 3,000 addresses, an e-mail list of approximately 8,000 addresses, and a growing social media audience.
About The Carrollwood Cultural Center
The magic of the Carrollwood Cultural Center began several years ago with a special partnership between Hillsborough County and the Friends of Carrollwood Cultural Center (FCCC), a non-profit 501(c)3 organization dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for residents through arts and culture. Together, the county and the FCCC worked to renovate St. Mark’s Episcopal Church into the creative center it is today.
Located in the heart of Carrollwood Village, the campus includes a 26,000 sq. ft. main building complete with a stage, dance floor, art studios, computer lab, and conference rooms as well as a sister building, The Studio, which provides additional space for classes, performances, room rentals, and gallery displays.
Open since March 2008, the Center is the result of the successful partnership that began so many years ago. The building, owned by Hillsborough County, and the operations, managed by the FCCC, is a perfect partnership that hopefully will be emulated elsewhere throughout the country.
For more information, contact email@example.com.