Call For Artists Point Of Contact [Write A Call For Artists]
Providing a point of contact is important when writing a call for artists. Transparency is important to visual artists and crafters. They trust that we hold our clients accountable for their listings. Providing the relevant information helps establish that the client is not a faceless organization or phishing exercise and, in turn, increases response rates.
Calls For Artists Point Of Contact Information
Most promotion content marketing platforms require three point of contact pieces of information.
- Public point of contact email
- Email for administrative use
- Name for administrative use
Public Point Of Contact
- Where the applicant may ask additional questions about the listing.
- May be general (email@example.com) or specific (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Avoid generic or non-domain specific email addresses such as email@example.com.
- If you must use a non-specific email address, use Gmail – here a free 14 day trial for their business applications.
Email For Administrative Use
- Where the promotion content marketing platform can contact the listing’s administrator for questions or concerns about the listing.
- May be general (firstname.lastname@example.org) or specific (email@example.com), but preferably specific.
- The person that manages this email address is often both the person that publishes and promotes the listing, although in the case of some larger organizations, there may be two individuals that divide these responsibilities.
- Promotion content marketing platforms will send this email address information about their account, listing updates, and information on best practices for marketing the listing.
Name For Administrative Use
- This is the person that is most responsible for posting listings and managing the promotion content marketing platform’s account.
- A full name (first and last) is usually required for account set up and maintenance.
- Although not shown to the public, providing a contact name helps establish transparency and allows to quickly address account issues.