[Side Arts Certified Sponsored Listing] Las Laguna Art Gallery announces a call for artists for the Gone Wild gallery and online exhibition where any type of animal or wildlife are the central theme of the artwork. Animals can be real or imagined. Media can include acrylic, airbrush, assemblage, bronze, charcoal, color pencil, collage, digital art, drawings, encaustic, fiber art, graphite, glass art, illustration, jewelry, mixed media, new media, oil, painting, pastel, photography (traditional and digital), printmaking, sculpture, video, and watercolor.
Click here for the application / registration
Enter by: 31 March 2023
Gone Wild Exhibition Notification: April 15, 2023
All artists who submit to the Gone Wild exhibition will be accepted and have at least one of their submitted works posted and promoted on the gallery’s website and to their client list. A select number of artists will be chosen to send their work to the gallery for the in-person exhibition at a brick-and-mortar gallery in Laguna Beach, California.
About Las Laguna Art Gallery
Since 2013, Las Laguna Gallery has held open calls for art, calls for entry, and calls for art opportunities for artists to promote and sell their art in a gallery.
Quickly becoming one of the premier contemporary and fine art galleries in Laguna Beach, California; Las Laguna Gallery is dedicated to the exploration and engagement of contemporary and fine art visual culture – regionally, nationally, and internationally; through unique collaborations between artists, students, and the community.
Las Laguna Gallery is located on Pacific Coast Highway in Laguna Village. Laguna Village is an artist alcove on the cliff overlooking the Pacific Ocean. This location is a must stop location with artist galleries and jewelry shops. The location features a restaurant, bar, and there is live music in the fire-side theater Tuesday through Saturday.
Unlike other art galleries in Laguna Beach who only select local artists, Las Laguna Art Gallery chooses artists from around the globe.
With more than 100 art galleries and artist studios to explore, you’ll come to understand why Laguna Beach is a beloved “art colony.” In fact, the area was discovered by artists. In the late 1800s, visitors were making an annual pilgrimage through the canyons to camp at Laguna Beach each summer. By 1903, painters like Norman St Clair were visiting from San Francisco, attracted to the landscape and light only found on the coast of Laguna. Like tourists of any era, St Clair returned home with glowing reports and landscape paintings that led his artist friends to follow him south. It wasn’t long before plein air (painting outdoors) artists like William Wendt and Frank Cuprien moved to Laguna Beach. Within a few years, Laguna Beach had a permanent population of about 300 people – half of whom were artists.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Side Arts Certified Sponsored Listing] Contemporary Art Gallery Online (CAGO) announces a call for artists to participate in the All Animal international art competition and exhibition. Entries welcome from all 2D and 3D artists regardless of your experience or education in the art field. Submit your best representational and non-representational art. The theme is considered to be any art which depicts domestic animals, wild animals, birds, sea creatures, fish, and mammals.
The All Animal competition will be judged on three categories: painting / drawing, photography / digital art, and mixed media / 3D art. An online exhibition of all entrants will be held from October 12th,2022 to November 8th, 2022.
Click here for the application / registration
Enter by: 9 October 2023
Entry Fee: $15 for up to three images, $25 for up to five images, and $35 for up to eight images. Funds in US Dollars.
All Animal awards will be given for the top 5 to 8 works selected. Winners will be announced on October 26th, 2022. Prizes include memberships to Contemporary Art Gallery Online, extensive marketing, winner’s certificates, inclusion in the Annual Anthology Publication, and event collateral. The artists’ work will be seen by approximately a half million people worldwide.
“Entered their Competitions and they are always super nice and professional.” – Dominik
“I entered two pieces of my artwork to their online competition… It’s not often you get considered. What counts is you were able to show your art to the world. Thank you” – Lora
“Always very professional.” – Tammy
About Contemporary Art Gallery Online
Contemporary Art Gallery Online was created in 2001 to be the ultimate meeting place for the sharing of art. Their purpose is to create a platform whereby artists can display and ultimately sell their work. They encourage the exploration and discussion of art, as well as support those who create it.
Contemporary Art Gallery Online is a collector’s number 1 source for all original contemporary art. CAGOnline is proud to showcase Tomorrow’s Art Giants, Today. CAGOnline created CAGO Media to showcase talented artists. CAGO Media has two purposes. First is to share art business ideas, and second to introduce artists to the buying public. CAGO Media accomplishes both of these initiatives by producing radio and TV show programming. The Business of Art Show airs bi-monthly in 15-to-20-minute episodes. Hosted by Sharon Belle Hawkshawe, each episode discusses everything pertaining to the Business of Art. The What is Art Show is a monthly 30-minute episode with hosts Michael Harris (art collector) and Sharon Hawkshawe (acclaimed artist), who discuss current art movements and art shows. The hosts are joined occasionally by museum curators, gallery owners, art critics, and art insiders.
Contemporary Art Gallery Online specializes in the contemporary art form. Contemporary art is defined as artistic work from the present era that uses the current practices and styles of its discipline. Although the words Modern Art and Contemporary Art are used interchangeably, they do represent two distinctive moments on the art timeline. Modern Art encompasses the art from the Impressionists (around 1880) up until the 1970’s. Contemporary Art encompasses the art from the 1970’s to present.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
[Sponsored Listing] Exhibizone invites artists to submit brilliant animal-themed art for the Kingdom Animalia international group exhibition. Mammals, birds, fish, insects, and reptiles are members of the Kingdom Animalia. Win cash prizes.
It is estimated that around 9 to 10 million species of animals inhabit the earth. Exhibizone encourages artists to provide artworks that envision and visualize the natural world species through art. Share your artistic story of innocence, beauty, survival, joy, and awareness about the animals of the natural world. Both representational and abstract artists in any media are welcome to submit their art. Exhibizone exhibits have attracted 2,500,000+ visitors from 120 countries.
Click here for the application / registration
Enter by: 12 Jun 2022
Submitting to this artist call is free of charge. A selection fee applies to selected artists only.
Kingdom Animalia Awards
- Group Exhibition: Selected artworks will be exhibited online in a smart international online group exhibition from July 01, 2022 and will continue until July 31, 2022.
- Public Choice Cash Prize: Three (3) artists with the highest rating in the whole duration of the exhibition will win US$ 100 cash prize. The prize will be transferred to each artist via Paypal.
- Exhibition Catalogue: All selected artworks and artists will be published in a stylish colorful exhibition catalogue available in both online and print versions. Artists can order for the print catalogue via print-on-demand service from one of the partner platforms. The online catalogue will be promoted and circulated internationally, becoming available to thousands of viewers including art experts, galleries, curators, businesses, and enthusiasts via popular publication gateways.
- Promotional Badges: A digital promotional badge for each artwork will be sent to each artist to share in the social media.
- Artwork Reviews: All exhibition visitors can submit their reviews and ratings of the exhibition and each artwork online. Artists will be notified about the received comments by email.
Visitors’ comments and ratings can provide valuable insights about the audience’s feelings and understandings of the artworks.
- Exhibition Promotion: A promotion program will be executed to boost the selected artists’ exposure and increase the artwork sales during the exhibition period. The program includes exhibition press release sent-out, catalogue circulation, and social media presentation.
- Reports, Analytics, and Insights: A report containing the number of views, reviews, artworks popularity, and engagement rate of exhibition viewers with artworks along with sales statistics will be sent to artists regularly.
- Publication: Some of the participant’s artworks might be published in art magazines and books, both online and in print.
- Artist Profile Page: Each artist receives a free online profile page in Biafarin platform.
- Certificate: A digital certificate will be issued for all participants and selected artists. Each artist can print the digital certificate from Biafarin platform after the submission is complete.
- Free Shipment: Selected artists who are Biafarin members with Gold and Platinum package will use a free shipment of their artwork(s) in case of sales. The delivery of all awards and prizes of this artist call is guaranteed by Biafarin.
As an art exhibition house, Exhibizone has become an international destination zone for visual artists to exhibit their art efficiently via one-of-a-kind smart online shows. Each exhibition targets specific segments of visitors and provides online sales features, news circulation, social media badges, catalogues, and exhibition posters to maximize the art exposure for participant artists.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.