Kingdom Animalia (Online International Exhibition) – Call For Artists
[Sponsored Listing] Exhibizone invites artists to submit brilliant animal-themed art for the Kingdom Animalia international group exhibition. Mammals, birds, fish, insects, and reptiles are members of the Kingdom Animalia. Win cash prizes.
It is estimated that around 9 to 10 million species of animals inhabit the earth. Exhibizone encourages artists to provide artworks that envision and visualize the natural world species through art. Share your artistic story of innocence, beauty, survival, joy, and awareness about the animals of the natural world. Both representational and abstract artists in any media are welcome to submit their art. Exhibizone exhibits have attracted 2,500,000+ visitors from 120 countries.
Enter by: 12 Jun 2022
Submitting to this artist call is free of charge. A selection fee applies to selected artists only.
Kingdom Animalia Awards
- Group Exhibition: Selected artworks will be exhibited online in a smart international online group exhibition from July 01, 2022 and will continue until July 31, 2022.
- Public Choice Cash Prize: Three (3) artists with the highest rating in the whole duration of the exhibition will win US$ 100 cash prize. The prize will be transferred to each artist via Paypal.
- Exhibition Catalogue: All selected artworks and artists will be published in a stylish colorful exhibition catalogue available in both online and print versions. Artists can order for the print catalogue via print-on-demand service from one of the partner platforms. The online catalogue will be promoted and circulated internationally, becoming available to thousands of viewers including art experts, galleries, curators, businesses, and enthusiasts via popular publication gateways.
- Promotional Badges: A digital promotional badge for each artwork will be sent to each artist to share in the social media.
- Artwork Reviews: All exhibition visitors can submit their reviews and ratings of the exhibition and each artwork online. Artists will be notified about the received comments by email.
Visitors’ comments and ratings can provide valuable insights about the audience’s feelings and understandings of the artworks.
- Exhibition Promotion: A promotion program will be executed to boost the selected artists’ exposure and increase the artwork sales during the exhibition period. The program includes exhibition press release sent-out, catalogue circulation, and social media presentation.
- Reports, Analytics, and Insights: A report containing the number of views, reviews, artworks popularity, and engagement rate of exhibition viewers with artworks along with sales statistics will be sent to artists regularly.
- Publication: Some of the participant’s artworks might be published in art magazines and books, both online and in print.
- Artist Profile Page: Each artist receives a free online profile page in Biafarin platform.
- Certificate: A digital certificate will be issued for all participants and selected artists. Each artist can print the digital certificate from Biafarin platform after the submission is complete.
- Free Shipment: Selected artists who are Biafarin members with Gold and Platinum package will use a free shipment of their artwork(s) in case of sales. The delivery of all awards and prizes of this artist call is guaranteed by Biafarin.
As an art exhibition house, Exhibizone has become an international destination zone for visual artists to exhibit their art efficiently via one-of-a-kind smart online shows. Each exhibition targets specific segments of visitors and provides online sales features, news circulation, social media badges, catalogues, and exhibition posters to maximize the art exposure for participant artists.
For more information, contact email@example.com.