[Side Arts Certified Sponsored Listing] The Other Art Fair, presented by SaatchiArt, announces a call for artists for the 7th edition of The Other Art Fair Dallas, happening at Dallas Market Hall from May 9-12, 2024.
Enter by: 21 January 2024
Artists that exhibit at The Other Art Fair Dallas gain access to unique marketing support from Saatchi Art, including:
- Create a free profile on SaatchiArt. This profile opens you and your artwork to a worldwide base of art collectors, expanding your online community and reach.
- The opportunity to be chosen by the curation and fair team for multiple Saatchi Art collections, exclusively highlighting artworks of The Other Art Fair exhibitors. These collections are promoted by Saatchi Art and The Other Art Fair.
- The opportunity to be chosen as featured artwork for marketing pre-Fair by Saatchi Art and The Other Art Fair through email, web, and social promoting the edition of The Other Art Fair where you will be exhibiting.
Are you a first-time exhibitor? You belong here. The Fair provides support to artists, including:
- A marketing workshop that provides helpful tips to inviting your community, no matter how small or large, plus inspiration for how to best curate your stand.
- Personalized marketing assets that you can use on social media and email, to share with your contacts.
- Access to an artist portal with logos, marketing assets, recorded workshops, and important details and deadlines, making marketing collateral easy to find.
- A valued place in a community of artists that you can go to for friendship, advice, expertise, and support.
About The Other Art Fair
Presented by SaatchiArt, the world’s leading online art gallery, the Fair is a global gathering of creative thinkers, game changers, and pleasure seekers sharing emerging talent and unforgettable experiences. Set against the backdrop of the world’s biggest cities, each fair is different. The Fair combines boundary-pushing, yet always affordable, works with immersive installations, performances, and the odd tattoo or taxidermy class thrown in for good measure.
Art isn’t confined to convention or rule, and how you enjoy it shouldn’t be either. A place where art feels accessible, where everyone fits in, where the experience exists outside of four white walls and the same four artists? That’s not normal. That’s The Other Art Fair.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Mayor’s Star Council (MSC) is issuing a call to artists/artist teams interested in creating unique durable artwork to serve as bus stop installations 2019 at specific locations in Southern Dallas. Each installation is sponsored by private donors and maintained by DART as part of a network of art installations in Dallas bus stops. The MSC has teamed up with DART, DISD, and local Dallas artists on this new initiative. Together with partners, the MSC is creating the opportunity for artwork designed by local artists, and co-envisioned by Dallas high school students, to be showcased at select DART bus stops throughout the City of Dallas.
Deadline: 27 Sept 2019
Each unique bus stop installation:
- Encourages local students to envision and take ownership for the future of their communities. Working with a team of artists, students envision the future of their neighborhoods while connecting that vision to the recognition and honor of the community’s past.
- Highlights the history and culture of the neighborhood in Dallas it is located in. This project promotes the strong heritage of communities in Southern Dallas. It highlights the stories and history that aren’t always visible in locations visited by hundreds to thousands daily.
- Connects Northern and Southern Dallas. By offering a uniquely creative opportunity for investment, the Bus Stop installations facilitate the economic and cultural linkage of south and north. They enable Dallas-based donors and corporations from across the region to consider and invest in Southern Dallas. Sister stops offer the additional opportunity for students and all interested Dallas residents to follow the trail or bus route connecting two Dallas communities.
- Incorporates the brand or logo of the sponsor. The Bus Stop installations offer a unique way to highlight organizations making an impact in our city.
Bus Stop Installations 2019 Artist Benefits
Artists will be paid $1000 for their participation. They will be part of a unique collaboration between Mayor’s Star Council, DISD high school students, a local business, DART, and a local Dallas community. Artists learn about the history of the neighborhood. They will be inspired by the kids who will provide their vision for the future of the neighborhood. The art piece will be installed in a DART bus stop shelter. It will be visible for the community for years to come. Thousands of people will be exposed to this art piece. The artist becomes part of the MSC community, continuing to work alongside our group in new capacities.
About Mayor’s Star Council
The Mayor’s Star Council’s mission is to empower leaders to impact Dallas through three pillars: Learn, Connect, and Serve. MSC members engage with peers who share the same passion for improving Dallas. They gain valuable experience that serves as a catalyst for becoming a committed leader.
The MSC is made up of a group of diverse leaders from the ages of 25-40 that come from eight different areas of cultural and professional influence: Arts ahd Entertainment, Business, Education, Government, Hospitality & Tourism, Media, Religion, and the Social Sector. This group has accepted the challenge from the Mayor to be civically engaged in the challenges the city faces rather than inheriting them in the future. While not officially affiliated with the city, MSC works alongside the Mayor of Dallas. The MSC projects reflect the priorities set forth by the Mayor. MSC works collaboratively with the Mayor to assist with key initiatives, including GrowSouth.
For more information, contact email@example.com.