[Side Arts Certified Sponsored Listing] The Berkeley Arts Council (BAC) announces a call for artists for the 13th Annual Art and Earth Juried Art Exhibit. The exhibit will be on display from Wednesday, April 5 to Saturday, May 13, 2023, at the Berkeley Art Works, 116 North Queen Street, Martinsburg, West Virginia. This is the 13th year of this annual exhibit, which has reached a national constituency since it’s beginning in 2010. It is the Berkeley Arts Council’s premier annual event.
The exhibit has the theme ‘Art and Earth: My Art – My World’. Entries should reflect the artist’s view of nature, the environment, or reflect an Earth Day related theme.
Enter by: 6 March 2023
The exhibit is open to all visual artists throughout the continental United States, over the age of 18, working in any fine art or fine craft medium or technique, 2- or 3-dimensions, representational, abstract, or non-representational art form. Entries must be original works of art that have been completed within the last three (3) years and have not been exhibited previously at the Berkeley Art Works.
By reaching out nationally, the Berkeley Arts Council, based in Martinsburg, West Virginia, seeks to present high quality artwork to the citizens of Berkeley County and the surrounding region.
Awards: Best in Show, Merit Award and Honorable Mention. Total prize fund up to $1,000.
About Berkeley Arts Council
The common element of successful arts communities is an independent umbrella organization that supports an organized, active, and broadly cooperative arts community. The Berkeley County Arts Council was formed in 2009 to provide unified communication, promotion, support, and advocacy for the arts community in Berkeley County, West Virginia.
A successful arts community provides a rich cultural life for all members of the community and supports a “creative economy” by attracting twenty-first century businesses and the educated work force that comes with them.
A successful arts community provides an environment that supports all kinds of businesses including artists and related businesses, attracts tourism and revenue, and provides income and jobs for artists and artisans.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
[Sponsored Listing] Exhibizone proudly presents their 22nd artist call, Earth, from its well-known smart online exhibition series, Diversia. Following the UN Calender, each exhibition focuses on a social, cultural, or political subject. This month’s exhibition theme celebrates Earth Day on April 22, 2022. As Carl Sagan, the visionary scientist, beautifully said, “The pale blue dot, the only home we’ve ever known, is the only place to everyone we love, everyone we know, everyone we ever heard of, every human being who ever was, and lived out their lives.”
Enter by: 12 Apr 2022
- USD 20 for 1 artwork
- USD 10 for each additional artwork
- Up to 6 artworks accepted per submission
Visual artists, working in any medium, may submit their artistic expressions about Earth. Any abstract or representational interpretations of the subject is welcome.
Earth 2022 Awards
- Group Exhibition: Selected artworks will be exhibited online for a duration of one full month in a smart international online group exhibition from April 22, 2022 to May 22, 2022. The dates are subject to change according to the unexpected circumstances.
- Public Choice Cash Prize: Three (3) artists with the highest rating in the whole duration of the exhibition will win US$ 300 cash prize. The prize (US$ 100) will be transferred to each artist via Paypal.
- Artwork Sales: Selected artworks will be promoted to sell via online exhibition link. However, artists can set their artworks as Not For Sale.
- Exhibition Catalogue: All selected artworks and artists will be published in a stylish colorful exhibition catalogue available in both online and print versions. Artists can order for the print catalogue via print-on-demand service from one of the partner platforms. The online catalogue will be promoted and circulated internationally, becoming available to thousands of viewers including art experts, galleries, curators, businesses, and enthusiasts via popular publication gateways.
- Promotional Badges: A digital promotional badge for each artwork will be sent to each artist to share in the social media.
- Artwork Reviews: All exhibition visitors can submit their reviews and ratings of the exhibition and each artwork online. Artists will be notified about the received comments by email.
Visitors’ comments and ratings can provide valuable insights about the audience’s feelings and understandings of the artworks.
- Exhibition Promotion: A promotion program will be executed to boost the selected artists’ exposure and increase the artwork sales during the exhibition period. The program includes exhibition press release sent-out, catalogue circulation, and social media presentation.
- Reports, Analytics, and Insights: A report containing the number of views, reviews, artworks popularity, and engagement rate of exhibition viewers with artworks along with sales statistics will be sent to artists regularly.
- Publication: Some of the participant’s artworks might be published in art magazines and books, both online and in print.
- Artist Profile Page: Each artist receives a free online profile page in Biafarin platform.
- Certificate: A digital certificate will be issued for all participants and selected artists. Each artist can print the digital certificate from Biafarin platform after the submission is complete.
- Free Shipment: Selected artists who are Biafarin members with Gold and Platinum package will use a free shipment of their artwork(s) in case of sales. The delivery of all awards and prizes of this artist call is guaranteed by Biafarin.
The Diversia series by Exhibizone has attracted 2,300,000+ visitors worldwide.
As an art exhibition house, Exhibizone has become an international destination zone for visual artists to exhibit their art efficiently via one-of-a-kind smart online shows. Each exhibition targets specific segments of visitors and provides online sales features, news circulation, social media badges, catalogues, and exhibition posters to maximize the art exposure for participant artists.
Biafarin is a Canadian registered artist management company, supporting artists from 100+ countries to promote and sell their art effectively. Diversia and Exhibizone both use Biafarin technology platform to deliver the smart online group exhibitions to visual artists worldwide. Biafarin is the sponsor of Public Choice cash prizes to winners and guarantees the delivery of service by Exhibizone.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Sponsored Listing] Contemporary Art Gallery Online announces a call for artists for the All Planet Earth art competition and exhibition. Entries welcome from 2D and 3D artists regardless of their experience or education in the art field. Submit your best representational and non-representational art. This competition will be judged within three categories: paintings/drawings, photography/digital art, and mixed media/3-dimentional art.
Deadline: 18 Apr 2021
Entry fee: $15 for up to three images, $25 for up to five images, and $35 for up to eight images. Funds in US Dollars.
An exhibition of all entrants will be held online from April 21st to May 12th, 2021. All Planet Earth competition results will be posted on April 30th, 2021. Prizes include memberships to Contemporary Art Gallery Online, extensive marketing, winner’s certificates, inclusion in the Annual Anthology Publication, and event collateral.
“Entered their Competitions and they are always super nice and professional.” – Dominik
“I entered two pieces of my artwork to their online competition… It’s not often you get considered. What counts is you were able to show your art to the world. Thank you” -Lora
“Always very professional.” -Tammy
About Contemporary Art Gallery Online
Contemporary Art Gallery Online was founded in 2001 to be the ultimate meeting place for sharing art. Their purpose is to create a platform whereby artists can display and ultimately sell their work. They encourage the exploration of art, discussion of art, and the support of those who create art. Since its inception, CAGO has promoted and sold art on behalf of its member artists. CAGO hosts a juried, monthly art competition. Each month there is a different theme. All participants are then showcased for a month in an online gallery exhibition.
Contemporary Art Gallery Online specializes in the contemporary art form. Contemporary art is defined as artistic work from the present era that uses the current practices and styles of its discipline. Although the words Modern Art and Contemporary Art are used interchangeably, they represent two distinctive moments on the art timeline. Modern Art encompasses the art from the Impressionists (around 1880) up until the 1970’s. Contemporary Art encompasses the art from the 1970’s to present.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
[Sponsored Listing] The Pocono Arts Council announces a call for artists for the Earth Speaks VII Exhibition: April 19 – May 28, 2021. Opening Reception: Saturday, April 24, 2021. Art has always been a powerful tool for expressing ideas and feelings about issues of concern. The Earth Speaks VII is a regional open call for a juried exhibit in the Dunning Art Gallery at Northampton Community College, Monroe Campus (Tannersville, PA) in April 2021.
Deadline: 5 Mar 2021
Artists from the following states are invited to enter: ME, NH, VT, MA, CT, RI, NY, NJ, PA, VA, MD, DE, DC.
The Earth Speaks is an artist’s means of capturing their concern regarding the climate crisis and how it affects our planet, as well as an opportunity to offer possible solutions. The Earth Speaks has been one of the premiere exhibitions over the last five years and continues to grow.
Through art and creative expression, the exhibit will shine a light on:
- Man-made issues that pose a threat to our planet (litter, global warming, pesticides, GMOs, water pollution, overfishing, deforestation, fracking)
- Environmental disasters (tsunamis, hurricanes, oil spills, smog, nuclear meltdowns)
- Ideas for solutions (solar and wind energy, biofuels, reduced carbon footprint, recycling, tree planting, organic farming)
Earth Speaks VII Awards
$1,000 in awards are available in a variety of mediums including 2-D, 3-D, Photography, and Printmaking (All awards are cash). Students are encouraged to enter. Student ID required.
- Juror’s Choice Award: $250 3-D Award: $100
- Kay & Girard Lichty Climate Crisis Award: $250 2-D Award: $100
- Otto Grever Printmaking Award: $100
- Photography Award: $100
- Origins Student Award: $50
About Pocono Arts Council
Founded in 1975, the Pocono Arts Council is the oldest and most established local arts service organization in the Pocono region of northeastern Pennsylvania. It serves as a “Chamber of Commerce” or umbrella organization for artists and arts organization in all disciplines, as well as the resident and tourist populations of the area. Its motto, Culture Builds Community, highlights Pocono Arts mission of art service, promotion, education, and advocacy. To date, over $2 million in arts grants have been provided to a 5 county area.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.