[Sponsored Listing] Exhibizone proudly presents their 22nd artist call, Earth, from its well-known smart online exhibition series, Diversia. Following the UN Calender, each exhibition focuses on a social, cultural, or political subject. This month’s exhibition theme celebrates Earth Day on April 22, 2022. As Carl Sagan, the visionary scientist, beautifully said, “The pale blue dot, the only home we’ve ever known, is the only place to everyone we love, everyone we know, everyone we ever heard of, every human being who ever was, and lived out their lives.”
Enter by: 12 Apr 2022
- USD 20 for 1 artwork
- USD 10 for each additional artwork
- Up to 6 artworks accepted per submission
Visual artists, working in any medium, may submit their artistic expressions about Earth. Any abstract or representational interpretations of the subject is welcome.
Earth 2022 Awards
- Group Exhibition: Selected artworks will be exhibited online for a duration of one full month in a smart international online group exhibition from April 22, 2022 to May 22, 2022. The dates are subject to change according to the unexpected circumstances.
- Public Choice Cash Prize: Three (3) artists with the highest rating in the whole duration of the exhibition will win US$ 300 cash prize. The prize (US$ 100) will be transferred to each artist via Paypal.
- Artwork Sales: Selected artworks will be promoted to sell via online exhibition link. However, artists can set their artworks as Not For Sale.
- Exhibition Catalogue: All selected artworks and artists will be published in a stylish colorful exhibition catalogue available in both online and print versions. Artists can order for the print catalogue via print-on-demand service from one of the partner platforms. The online catalogue will be promoted and circulated internationally, becoming available to thousands of viewers including art experts, galleries, curators, businesses, and enthusiasts via popular publication gateways.
- Promotional Badges: A digital promotional badge for each artwork will be sent to each artist to share in the social media.
- Artwork Reviews: All exhibition visitors can submit their reviews and ratings of the exhibition and each artwork online. Artists will be notified about the received comments by email.
Visitors’ comments and ratings can provide valuable insights about the audience’s feelings and understandings of the artworks.
- Exhibition Promotion: A promotion program will be executed to boost the selected artists’ exposure and increase the artwork sales during the exhibition period. The program includes exhibition press release sent-out, catalogue circulation, and social media presentation.
- Reports, Analytics, and Insights: A report containing the number of views, reviews, artworks popularity, and engagement rate of exhibition viewers with artworks along with sales statistics will be sent to artists regularly.
- Publication: Some of the participant’s artworks might be published in art magazines and books, both online and in print.
- Artist Profile Page: Each artist receives a free online profile page in Biafarin platform.
- Certificate: A digital certificate will be issued for all participants and selected artists. Each artist can print the digital certificate from Biafarin platform after the submission is complete.
- Free Shipment: Selected artists who are Biafarin members with Gold and Platinum package will use a free shipment of their artwork(s) in case of sales. The delivery of all awards and prizes of this artist call is guaranteed by Biafarin.
The Diversia series by Exhibizone has attracted 2,300,000+ visitors worldwide.
As an art exhibition house, Exhibizone has become an international destination zone for visual artists to exhibit their art efficiently via one-of-a-kind smart online shows. Each exhibition targets specific segments of visitors and provides online sales features, news circulation, social media badges, catalogues, and exhibition posters to maximize the art exposure for participant artists.
Biafarin is a Canadian registered artist management company, supporting artists from 100+ countries to promote and sell their art effectively. Diversia and Exhibizone both use Biafarin technology platform to deliver the smart online group exhibitions to visual artists worldwide. Biafarin is the sponsor of Public Choice cash prizes to winners and guarantees the delivery of service by Exhibizone.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Sponsored Listing] Contemporary Art Gallery Online announces a call for artists for the All Planet Earth art competition and exhibition. Entries welcome from 2D and 3D artists regardless of their experience or education in the art field. Submit your best representational and non-representational art. This competition will be judged within three categories: paintings/drawings, photography/digital art, and mixed media/3-dimentional art.
Deadline: 18 Apr 2021
Entry fee: $15 for up to three images, $25 for up to five images, and $35 for up to eight images. Funds in US Dollars.
An exhibition of all entrants will be held online from April 21st to May 12th, 2021. All Planet Earth competition results will be posted on April 30th, 2021. Prizes include memberships to Contemporary Art Gallery Online, extensive marketing, winner’s certificates, inclusion in the Annual Anthology Publication, and event collateral.
“Entered their Competitions and they are always super nice and professional.” – Dominik
“I entered two pieces of my artwork to their online competition… It’s not often you get considered. What counts is you were able to show your art to the world. Thank you” -Lora
“Always very professional.” -Tammy
About Contemporary Art Gallery Online
Contemporary Art Gallery Online was founded in 2001 to be the ultimate meeting place for sharing art. Their purpose is to create a platform whereby artists can display and ultimately sell their work. They encourage the exploration of art, discussion of art, and the support of those who create art. Since its inception, CAGO has promoted and sold art on behalf of its member artists. CAGO hosts a juried, monthly art competition. Each month there is a different theme. All participants are then showcased for a month in an online gallery exhibition.
Contemporary Art Gallery Online specializes in the contemporary art form. Contemporary art is defined as artistic work from the present era that uses the current practices and styles of its discipline. Although the words Modern Art and Contemporary Art are used interchangeably, they represent two distinctive moments on the art timeline. Modern Art encompasses the art from the Impressionists (around 1880) up until the 1970’s. Contemporary Art encompasses the art from the 1970’s to present.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
[Sponsored Listing] The Pocono Arts Council announces a call for artists for the Earth Speaks VII Exhibition: April 19 – May 28, 2021. Opening Reception: Saturday, April 24, 2021. Art has always been a powerful tool for expressing ideas and feelings about issues of concern. The Earth Speaks VII is a regional open call for a juried exhibit in the Dunning Art Gallery at Northampton Community College, Monroe Campus (Tannersville, PA) in April 2021.
Deadline: 5 Mar 2021
Artists from the following states are invited to enter: ME, NH, VT, MA, CT, RI, NY, NJ, PA, VA, MD, DE, DC.
The Earth Speaks is an artist’s means of capturing their concern regarding the climate crisis and how it affects our planet, as well as an opportunity to offer possible solutions. The Earth Speaks has been one of the premiere exhibitions over the last five years and continues to grow.
Through art and creative expression, the exhibit will shine a light on:
- Man-made issues that pose a threat to our planet (litter, global warming, pesticides, GMOs, water pollution, overfishing, deforestation, fracking)
- Environmental disasters (tsunamis, hurricanes, oil spills, smog, nuclear meltdowns)
- Ideas for solutions (solar and wind energy, biofuels, reduced carbon footprint, recycling, tree planting, organic farming)
Earth Speaks VII Awards
$1,000 in awards are available in a variety of mediums including 2-D, 3-D, Photography, and Printmaking (All awards are cash). Students are encouraged to enter. Student ID required.
- Juror’s Choice Award: $250 3-D Award: $100
- Kay & Girard Lichty Climate Crisis Award: $250 2-D Award: $100
- Otto Grever Printmaking Award: $100
- Photography Award: $100
- Origins Student Award: $50
About Pocono Arts Council
Founded in 1975, the Pocono Arts Council is the oldest and most established local arts service organization in the Pocono region of northeastern Pennsylvania. It serves as a “Chamber of Commerce” or umbrella organization for artists and arts organization in all disciplines, as well as the resident and tourist populations of the area. Its motto, Culture Builds Community, highlights Pocono Arts mission of art service, promotion, education, and advocacy. To date, over $2 million in arts grants have been provided to a 5 county area.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Berkeley Arts Council in Martinsburg, West Virginia is pleased to announce the Tenth Annual Art and Earth Juried Art Exhibit 2020. The exhibit has the theme ‘Art and Earth: My Art – My World.’ Entries should reflect the artist’s view of nature, the environment, or reflect an Earth Day related theme. Any medium or technique, 2-dimension or 3-dimension, is acceptable.
Deadline: 26 Feb 2020
The exhibit will open April 1, 2020 in the Berkeley Art Works, 116 North Queen Street in Martinsburg. The exhibit will be on display through May 16, 2020. There will be a reception at the gallery on Sunday, April 5 from 2-4pm.
The exhibition is open to all visual artists throughout the continental United States over the age of 18 in all media. Entries must be original works of art that have been completed within the last three (3) years, and have not been previously exhibited in The Berkeley Art Works.
Juror: The juror for the 2020 exhibit is Janis Goodman, Professor of Fine Art, Corcoran School of the Arts & Design, The George Washington University, Washington, DC.
Entry fee: The entry fee for the exhibit is $35 for the first two works. Artists may submit one or two additional works for $10 each for a maximum of four works.
Art And Earth Juried Exhibit 2020 Artist Benefits
The selected artists will receive recognition from their peers as well as the local and regional news media. A prize fund of $1,000 will be distributed among Best in Show, Merit Awards, and Honorable Mention awards. The exhibit will receive promotion and publicity throughout the region through the Berkeley Arts Council’s communication infrastructure, including local and regional media, Berkeley Arts Bulletin email, website, and social media.
The Art and Earth Juried Exhibit has grown in status and the artists will share in that status locally, regionally, and nationally. When the Berkeley Arts Council initiated this exhibit 10 years ago, their intent was to provide a meaningful platform for artists who appreciate nature and the environment to express their feelings through their art.
About Berkeley Arts Council
The Berkeley Art Works, a project of the Berkeley Arts Council, is the realization of the long-held dream of the arts community in Martinsburg and Berkeley County West Virginia to have a community-based arts facility that supports local and regional artists; brings quality arts experiences for the members of the public; and provides a wide range of arts learning experiences for local residents, artists, and artisans. The gallery supports an artist cooperative and sponsors numerous exhibits over the year, including national and regional juried exhibits, and curated exhibit supporting local artists and students. The Berkeley Arts Council also supports a robust program of art instruction for adults.
For more information, contact email@example.com.