[Side Arts Certified Sponsored Listing] Libertytown Arts Workshop announces a call for artists for All That I Adore, a national juried exhibition.
Love, is love, is love. Love comes in many shapes and many sizes. We can love people and animals. We can love our hometowns or a great bar. We can love ourselves or our journeys. We can love in big ways and in small. This February, show LibertyTown Arts what you love and how your love manifests through your art. All mediums welcome.
Click here for the application / registration
Enter by: 21 January 2023
All artists age 16 and older, working in any media, may apply to this show. Work previously exhibited in LibertyTown’s gallery is not eligible. Work must be original and not from kits.
Work accepted into the All That I Adore show must be for sale. Applications must be submitted electronically; no physical pieces will be accepted at the gallery for jurying. Work that will be displayed must be ready to show, with no unfired media, and no wet paint or other unfinished surfaces. LibertyTown will provide pedestals and shelving as needed. LibertyTown reserves the right to reject works accepted by the juror due to content, space constraints, or inability to properly install the work.
Non-refundable Application Fees:
- 1st piece (Non-member): $25
- 1st piece (Member): $15
- Each additional piece: $ 5
Artists applying to this show grant LibertyTown Arts Workshop unlimited non-exclusive right to use images of accepted work to promote the exhibit and the gallery.
- 1/21: Submissions due by 10PM Eastern Time
- 1/23: Notifications sent via Submittable Only
- 1/30: Accepted work due at LibertyTown by 8 PM
- 2/3: Opening reception
- 2/26: Show closes, unsold work may be picked up/will be shipped back
All That I Adore Awards
- 1st Place: $400
- 2nd Place: $200
- 3rd Place: $100
LibertyTown keeps a commission of 40% on all show sales. Artists are responsible for any costs related to transporting accepted work to the gallery and transporting unsold work away at the end of the show.
About LibertyTown Arts Workshop
LibertyTown Arts Workshop is a 13,000 square foot art facility located in downtown, Fredericksburg, Virginia, located halfway between DC and Richmond and a tourist destination rich in history.
They are home to over 80 artists and feature a main gallery, working artists’ studios, and full spectrum of art classes offered to the public. Main gallery shows rotate monthly. This ensures that they are always presenting new items for local patrons to enjoy and experience. Artwork featured in shows are shown for viewing and sale on the LibertyTown website, Facebook, and Instagram. LibertyTown participates in First Friday art receptions, which are well-attended events that happen monthly.
LibertyTown Arts are open seven days a week and evenings and get substantial visitors every day including local patrons and tourists visiting the city.
For more information, contact info@LibertyTownArts.com.
[Sponsored Listing] Gallerium announces a call for artists for Valentine 2022, encouraging artists to present artworks that display one of the strongest human feelings: love. Love is one of the pillars to experiencing art. Share your visual messages of love and affection in Valentine 2022, an annual exhibition to celebrate love, friendship, and admiration. Open to all artists worldwide working in any art medium.
Click here for the application / registration
Enter by: 7 Feb 2022
Submission is free. A selection fee applies to selected artists only.
Valentine Artist Benefits
- Publication: The selected artworks will be published in The Book of Arts: Valentine publication. The online version of the book will be available for free, while the high-quality print can be ordered via print-on-demand services. The book will be promoted and distributed internationally, becoming available to thousands of readers, including experts, galleries, curators, businesses, and art enthusiasts, via popular publication gateways.
- Exhibition: The selected artworks will be showcased in Valentine – 2022 international group art exhibition, organized by Gallerium. Selected artworks will be exhibited online from February 14, to March 14, 2022.
- Exhibition Poster: Each artist will receive a link to the digital version of the exhibition poster via email.
- Social Media Badges: A digital social media promotional badge for each artwork will be sent to each artist to share on social media.
- Artwork Rating and Comments: All exhibition visitors can post their comments and ratings of each artwork online.
- Exhibition Press Release: An exhibition press release sent out will be published in the art media to mark the event, attract more visitors, and increase the chances of artwork sales during the exhibition period.
- Reports, Analytics and Insights: A report containing the number of views, comments, artworks popularity, the engagement rate of exhibition viewers with artworks, and sales statistics, will be sent to artists via email.
- Artist Profile Page: Each artist receives a free online profile page on Biafarin platform.
- Certificate: A digital certificate will be issued for all participants and selected artists. Each artist can print the digital certificate from Biafarin platform after the submission is complete.
Gallerium art exhibitions are intended to create equal showcasing opportunities for prominent visual artists worldwide. Art improves people’s lives. Showcasing art is a way of playing a part toward a better world. In this way, Gallerium utilizes Biafarin exhibition platform to boost the benefits of the exhibitions. Each one of Gallerium shows focus on a unique subject. International artists are encouraged to express their artistic interpretation of the subject for an opportunity to be selected for exhibition.
For more information, contact email@example.com.