[Side Arts Certified Sponsored Listing] Contemporary Art Gallery Online (CAGO) announces a call for artists to participate in the All Water / Seascape international art competition and exhibition. Entries welcome from all 2D and 3D artists regardless of your experience or education in the art field. Submit your best representational and non-representational art. The theme is any art which depicts scenes of coastal living, ocean activities, seaside vistas, and related seashore subjects, and any type of water (lakes, rivers, oceans, ponds, streams, rain, drippy faucets, icebergs).
The All Water / Seascape competition will be judged on three categories: painting / drawing, photography / digital art, and mixed media / 3D art. An online exhibition of all entrants will be held from August 17th, 2022 to September 13th, 2022.
Enter by: 14 August 2022
Entry Fee: $15 for up to three images, $25 for up to five images, and $35 for up to eight images. Funds in US Dollars.
All Water / Seascape awards will be given for the top 5 to 8 works selected. Winners will be announced on August 31st, 2022. Prizes include memberships to Contemporary Art Gallery Online, extensive marketing, winner’s certificates, inclusion in the Annual Anthology Publication, and event collateral.
“Entered their Competitions and they are always super nice and professional.” – Dominik
“I entered two pieces of my artwork to their online competition… It’s not often you get considered. What counts is you were able to show your art to the world. Thank you” – Lora
“Always very professional.” – Tammy
About Contemporary Art Gallery Online
Contemporary Art Gallery Online was created in 2001 to be the ultimate meeting place for the sharing of art. Their purpose is to create a platform whereby artists can display and ultimately sell their work. They encourage the exploration and discussion of art, as well as support those who create it.
Contemporary Art Gallery Online is a collector’s number 1 source for all original contemporary art. CAGOnline is proud to showcase Tomorrow’s Art Giants, Today. CAGOnline created CAGO Media to showcase talented artists. CAGO Media has two purposes. First is to share art business ideas, and second to introduce artists to the buying public. CAGO Media accomplishes both of these initiatives by producing radio and TV show programming. The Business of Art Show airs bi-monthly in 15-to-20-minute episodes. Hosted by Sharon Belle Hawkshawe, each episode discusses everything pertaining to the Business of Art. The What is Art Show is a monthly 30-minute episode with hosts Michael Harris (art collector) and Sharon Hawkshawe (acclaimed artist), who discuss current art movements and art shows. The hosts are joined occasionally by museum curators, gallery owners, art critics, and art insiders.
Contemporary Art Gallery Online specializes in the contemporary art form. Contemporary art is defined as artistic work from the present era that uses the current practices and styles of its discipline. Although the words Modern Art and Contemporary Art are used interchangeably, they do represent two distinctive moments on the art timeline. Modern Art encompasses the art from the Impressionists (around 1880) up until the 1970’s. Contemporary Art encompasses the art from the 1970’s to present.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Sponsored Listing] Exhibizone announces an international call for artists for Scenic 2022, an online group art exhibition. Showcase your artistic scenes of landscapes, seascapes, and cityscapes to win cash prizes. Representational and abstract artists in any media are welcome to submit their art.
Exhibitions by Exhibizone have been visited by 3,000,000+ visitors from 100+ countries.
Enter by: 15 July 2022
Submission is free. A fixed selection fee of USD 35 applies to selected artists only.
Exhibizone encourages artists to provide artworks that express how we can envision and visualize our world’s attractive sights and exciting scenes, from intact natural environments to the most artificial metropolitan architectures.
As the world breaks free from a global pandemic and with the beginning of summer, Exhibizone invites you to bring the outside world into people’s homes with the mesmerizing real and imaginary scenes from the world we feel, live, and share. Tell your scenic story with a beautiful landscape, delightful day at the seaside, pleasing image of urban life in cities, rural area’s silence, picturesque countryside, charming architectural element, ethical concern for the fragility of our planet, representation of climate change, passage of time in nature, dreamlike vision, memory, or any artistic interpretation of the theme that you see fit.
Scenic 2022 Awards
- Online Group Exhibition: Selected artworks will be exhibited online in an online group exhibition from August 1 to 31, 2022.
- Public Choice Cash Prize: Three (3) artists with the highest rating in the whole duration of the exhibition will win US$ 100 cash prize. The prize will be transferred to each artist via Paypal.
- Exhibition Catalogue: All selected artworks and artists will be published in a stylish colorful exhibition catalogue available in both online and print versions. Artists can order for the print catalogue via print-on-demand service from one of the partner platforms. The online catalogue will be promoted and circulated internationally, becoming available to thousands of viewers including art experts, galleries, curators, businesses, and enthusiasts via popular publication gateways.
- Exhibition Poster: A link to the digital version of the exhibition poster will be sent to each artist via email.
- Promotional Badges: A digital promotional badge for each artwork will be sent to each artist to share in the social media.
- Artwork Reviews: All exhibition visitors can submit their written reviews and ratings of the exhibition and each artwork online. The reviews are a bridge to visitors’ minds and hearts and will be sent to each selected artist in the exhibition by email.
- Exhibition Promotion: A promotion program including the exhibition press release, catalogue circulation, and social media presentation, will be executed to boost the selected artists’ exposure and increase the artwork sales during the exhibition period.
- Reports, Analytics, and Insights: A report containing the number of views, reviews, artworks popularity, and engagement rate of exhibition viewers with artworks along with sales statistics will be sent to artists regularly.
- Artist Profile Page: Each artist receives a free online profile page in Biafarin platform.
- Certificate: A digital certificate will be issued for all participants and selected artists. Each artist can print the digital certificate from Biafarin platform after the submission is complete.
- Free Shipment: Selected Biafarin members with Gold and Platinum membership will use a free shipment of their artwork(s) in case of sales.
As an art exhibition house, Exhibizone has become an international destination zone for visual artists to exhibit their art efficiently via one-of-a-kind smart online shows. Each exhibition targets specific segments of visitors and provides online sales features, news circulation, social media badges, catalogues, and exhibition posters to maximize the art exposure for participant artists.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
[Sponsored Listing] Las Laguna Art Gallery announces a call for artists for Landscapes or Seascapes. For this online exhibition, Las Laguna Art Gallery is asking artists to interpret and depict outdoor scenery and geographical environments including landscapes or seascapes. This exhibition is open to any artist working in any medium.
Enter by: 21 Feb 2022
$35 for up to 3 images
- Notification: February 27, 2022
- Exhibition: March 3 to 31, 2022
- Commission: 65% to the Artist
All artists who submit to this show will be accepted and have at least one of their submitted works posted and promoted on the Las Laguna Art Gallery website and to their client list.
About Las Laguna Gallery
Las Laguna Gallery is a contemporary and fine art gallery that features art from a diverse group of artists, representing a variety of mediums. Unlike most art galleries located in Laguna Beach, our gallery accepts work from artists outside of Laguna Beach. Since 2013, Las Laguna Gallery has held open calls for art, calls for entry, and calls for art opportunities for artists to promote and sell their art in a gallery. Each month they have a themed exhibition and works are promoted in the gallery, online, and to an extensive client list.
Quickly becoming one of the premier contemporary and fine art galleries in Laguna Beach, California; Las Laguna Gallery is dedicated to the exploration and engagement of contemporary and fine art visual culture – regionally, nationally, and internationally; through unique collaborations between artists, students, and the community.
Las Laguna Gallery is located on Pacific Coast Highway in Laguna Village. Laguna Village is an artist alcove on the cliff overlooking the Pacific Ocean. This location is a must stop location with artist galleries and jewelry shops. The location features a restaurant, bar, and there is live music in the fire-side theater Tuesday through Saturday. The gallery is one of only 3 locations in Laguna Beach that offers an unobstructed view of the Pacific Ocean. It is a desired destination for art, live music, and food.
About Laguna Beach, California
With more than 100 art galleries and artist studios to explore, you’ll come to understand why Laguna Beach is a beloved “art colony.” In fact, the area was discovered by artists. In the late 1800s, visitors were making an annual pilgrimage through the canyons to camp at Laguna Beach each summer. By 1903, painters like Norman St Clair were visiting from San Francisco, attracted to the landscape and light only found on the coast of Laguna. Like tourists of any era, St Clair returned home with glowing reports and landscape paintings that led his artist friends to follow him south. It wasn’t long before plein air (painting outdoors) artists like William Wendt and Frank Cuprien moved to Laguna Beach. Within a few years, Laguna Beach had a permanent population of about 300 people – half of whom were artists.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.