Scenic 2022 (Online International Art Exhibition) – Call For Artists
[Sponsored Listing] Exhibizone announces an international call for artists for Scenic 2022, an online group art exhibition. Showcase your artistic scenes of landscapes, seascapes, and cityscapes to win cash prizes. Representational and abstract artists in any media are welcome to submit their art.
Exhibitions by Exhibizone have been visited by 3,000,000+ visitors from 100+ countries.
Enter by: 15 July 2022
Submission is free. A fixed selection fee of USD 35 applies to selected artists only.
Exhibizone encourages artists to provide artworks that express how we can envision and visualize our world’s attractive sights and exciting scenes, from intact natural environments to the most artificial metropolitan architectures.
As the world breaks free from a global pandemic and with the beginning of summer, Exhibizone invites you to bring the outside world into people’s homes with the mesmerizing real and imaginary scenes from the world we feel, live, and share. Tell your scenic story with a beautiful landscape, delightful day at the seaside, pleasing image of urban life in cities, rural area’s silence, picturesque countryside, charming architectural element, ethical concern for the fragility of our planet, representation of climate change, passage of time in nature, dreamlike vision, memory, or any artistic interpretation of the theme that you see fit.
Scenic 2022 Awards
- Online Group Exhibition: Selected artworks will be exhibited online in an online group exhibition from August 1 to 31, 2022.
- Public Choice Cash Prize: Three (3) artists with the highest rating in the whole duration of the exhibition will win US$ 100 cash prize. The prize will be transferred to each artist via Paypal.
- Exhibition Catalogue: All selected artworks and artists will be published in a stylish colorful exhibition catalogue available in both online and print versions. Artists can order for the print catalogue via print-on-demand service from one of the partner platforms. The online catalogue will be promoted and circulated internationally, becoming available to thousands of viewers including art experts, galleries, curators, businesses, and enthusiasts via popular publication gateways.
- Exhibition Poster: A link to the digital version of the exhibition poster will be sent to each artist via email.
- Promotional Badges: A digital promotional badge for each artwork will be sent to each artist to share in the social media.
- Artwork Reviews: All exhibition visitors can submit their written reviews and ratings of the exhibition and each artwork online. The reviews are a bridge to visitors’ minds and hearts and will be sent to each selected artist in the exhibition by email.
- Exhibition Promotion: A promotion program including the exhibition press release, catalogue circulation, and social media presentation, will be executed to boost the selected artists’ exposure and increase the artwork sales during the exhibition period.
- Reports, Analytics, and Insights: A report containing the number of views, reviews, artworks popularity, and engagement rate of exhibition viewers with artworks along with sales statistics will be sent to artists regularly.
- Artist Profile Page: Each artist receives a free online profile page in Biafarin platform.
- Certificate: A digital certificate will be issued for all participants and selected artists. Each artist can print the digital certificate from Biafarin platform after the submission is complete.
- Free Shipment: Selected Biafarin members with Gold and Platinum membership will use a free shipment of their artwork(s) in case of sales.
As an art exhibition house, Exhibizone has become an international destination zone for visual artists to exhibit their art efficiently via one-of-a-kind smart online shows. Each exhibition targets specific segments of visitors and provides online sales features, news circulation, social media badges, catalogues, and exhibition posters to maximize the art exposure for participant artists.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.