[Sponsored Listing] Last chance! Superfine Art Fair Seattle call for artists discount extended to 7/23. Take control of your art career. Apply for a booth at Superfine! Superfine artists sell their work. They provide resources to help sell. Meet tons of artists and interested buyers and expand your network immensely.
Deadline: 23 Jul 2021
Discount extended to 7/23.
Superfine takes no commission on any artwork sold, either in person at the fair or via their online E-Fair. Make art. Sell art. They do the rest.
Superfine Art Fair Seattle | August 19-22 at Block41 in Belltown
- 10% off for applying by 7/23
- $150 off for signing up within 24 hours of your qualification call with James
- Artspiration episode feature on The Artist Business Plan podcast (5,000+ reach)
“The fair itself was an amazing experience, the atmosphere was so welcoming and warm. I met a lot of buyers, interested gallery owners and public art representatives as well as brilliant fellow artists and the very juicy cherry on top was that I sold 13 pieces over the 4 days! On top of that I also sold 2 more pieces after the fair had finished thanks to being on the Superfine website. It felt like I was part of a great family and I can’t wait for the next one!”- Valerie Auersperg
“Superfine is a unique place to sell art for individual artists. Their approach is unique and smart. That’s how I would like to approach people as an artist.”- Akane Ogura, Exhibiting Artist
Superfine is an artist driven fair, founded in 2015 that empowers electrifying artists to sell their art to interested buyers. Now is a great time to submit your art for a booth as they are bringing back in-person fairs in 2021! Superfine is busy implementing our Resilience Plan, to bring artists back to the marketplace. They donate 25% off all ticket sales to an LGBTQ+ charity so buyers can feel good.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
Announcing a call for artists for the Superfine! Art Fair LA 2020. Learn how to build sales and a collector list from marketing experts. Curate to sell with friendly guidelines. Meet your next collector. For the second year in a row, Superfine! is returning to The Reef in DTLA, just blocks away from the LA Art Show, the country’s highest-attended art fair.
Deadline: 6 Jan 2020
Location: The Reef, 1933 S. Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90007
Fair dates: February 6 – 9, 2020
A whole year of exhibitions in one weekend:
- 6-10,000 motivated, art-hungry visitors during the four day fair
- 25% of visitors make a ($100-$2,500+) art purchase
- More than 50% of exhibiting artists receive major media coverage
Make art. Sell art. Superfine! Art Fair does the rest:
- Meet collectors in a friendly, welcoming space: the ideal environment to discover, collect, and sell art
- Cost-saving and cost-spreading financing options that work with artist’s budget to make exhibiting and selling a reality
- Opportunities for features in Superfine!’s earned (press + PR), owned (website, blog, and social), and paid (advertising) media
Superfine! Art Fair LA 2020 Artist Benefits
- Superfine! takes no commission on any artwork sold either in person, at the fair, or online eFair
- The audience is 26-45, affluent ($120k+/year), and buying art now
- A professional, courteous, and knowledgeable team of experts guide you every step of the way
- Lead-up webinars and curatorial guidelines geared towards success
Founded by partners in work and life, James Miille and Alex Mitow, Superfine! emphasizes work by the LGBTQIA+ community and female artists. In 2020, Superfine! is launching a three-week themed art fair with a week devoted each to women artists and LGBTQIA+ artists.
About Superfine! Art Fair
Founded by art collectors Alex Mitow and James Miille, Superfine! started in 2015 as an alternative to boring, stuffy art shows and complicated art world politics. From the start, they caught flack from the art establishment. They broke down barriers and opened the gates to everyone from serious long-time art collectors to people who love art and never thought they would be collectors.
Their open and transparent approach worked. Imaginations have been sparked. Countless new collections have been jump-started at Superfine! art fairs as they continue to spread their message of a more inclusive art market across the country. Since 2015, they had one goal: produce bad-ass, expertly-curated art shows where über-talented, diverse global artists meet their new fans in iconic locations.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.