Superfine! Art Fair announces a call for artists for the Superfine! Art Fair Seattle 2020. Are you struggling with reaching new collectors, marketing your work, and finding the time to do what you love to do — create art? Superfine! Art Fair is a first mover in the new art fair for artists model, where you take control of your career. Meet collectors face-to-face, make sales, and grow a strong collector list. Gain lifetime value from our seasoned marketers.
Deadline: 27 Jul 2020
Whether you’re a local Seattle artist, an artist from the Pacific Northwest, or an artist from anywhere in the world looking to tap into a top emerging market, we invite you to pre-qualify for Superfine! Seattle today. This unique artist-forward art fair event will be held August 20-23, 2020.
Beyond in-fair and post-fair art sales, expect to gain incalculable lifetime value in marketing expertise, art sales, and collector and industry relationships.
Superfine! Art Fair Seattle 2020 Benefits
A whole year of exhibitions in one weekend.
- 4-6,000 motivated, art-hungry visitors during the four days of the fair
- 25% of our visitors make a significant ($100-$2,500+) art purchase
- More than 50% of our exhibiting artists receive major media coverage
Make art. Sell art. Superfine! does the rest.
- Meet your next collectors in a friendly, welcoming space: the ideal environment to discover, collect, and sell art
- Innovative cost-saving and cost-spreading financing options that work with every artist’s budget to make exhibiting and selling a reality
- Serious opportunities for features in Superfine!’s earned (press and PR), owned (website, blog, and social), and paid (advertising) media
Note: Superfine! takes no commission on any artwork sold either in person at the fair or via our online E-Fair.
You’re the art-making expert. Superfine! are art-marketing experts.
- The smartest and most sophisticated marketing engine in the industry. The audience is 26-45, affluent ($120k+/year), and buying art now.
- A professional, courteous, and knowledgeable team of experts guide you every step of the way.
- Lead-up webinars and curatorial guidelines geared towards success. Take what you learn with you and make it work for you year-round.
About Superfine! Art Fair
As both artists and collectors, Superfine! wanted to find a better way for regular people excited about art to connect directly with artists and support their work, and for artists to meet and retain their collectors, make more sales, and replace job income with art income. That’s how Superfine! was born: an art fair where artists can build a market for themselves, saving time, energy, and stress while allowing real people to discover, connect with, and support our artist community’s life work.
Superfine! has expanded to cities across the country: NYC, LA, Chicago, Seattle, Washington DC, and San Francisco. They have proven that the artist-to-buyer connection is at the center of a sustainable art market. In just 4 or 5 days, artists are meeting more collectors than they were in an entire year. 75% of surveyed visitors say meeting the artist is their favorite part of attending each Superfine! Art Fair.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Announcing a call for artists for the Superfine! Art Fair LA 2020. Learn how to build sales and a collector list from marketing experts. Curate to sell with friendly guidelines. Meet your next collector. For the second year in a row, Superfine! is returning to The Reef in DTLA, just blocks away from the LA Art Show, the country’s highest-attended art fair.
Deadline: 6 Jan 2020
Location: The Reef, 1933 S. Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90007
Fair dates: February 6 – 9, 2020
A whole year of exhibitions in one weekend:
- 6-10,000 motivated, art-hungry visitors during the four day fair
- 25% of visitors make a ($100-$2,500+) art purchase
- More than 50% of exhibiting artists receive major media coverage
Make art. Sell art. Superfine! Art Fair does the rest:
- Meet collectors in a friendly, welcoming space: the ideal environment to discover, collect, and sell art
- Cost-saving and cost-spreading financing options that work with artist’s budget to make exhibiting and selling a reality
- Opportunities for features in Superfine!’s earned (press + PR), owned (website, blog, and social), and paid (advertising) media
Superfine! Art Fair LA 2020 Artist Benefits
- Superfine! takes no commission on any artwork sold either in person, at the fair, or online eFair
- The audience is 26-45, affluent ($120k+/year), and buying art now
- A professional, courteous, and knowledgeable team of experts guide you every step of the way
- Lead-up webinars and curatorial guidelines geared towards success
Founded by partners in work and life, James Miille and Alex Mitow, Superfine! emphasizes work by the LGBTQIA+ community and female artists. In 2020, Superfine! is launching a three-week themed art fair with a week devoted each to women artists and LGBTQIA+ artists.
About Superfine! Art Fair
Founded by art collectors Alex Mitow and James Miille, Superfine! started in 2015 as an alternative to boring, stuffy art shows and complicated art world politics. From the start, they caught flack from the art establishment. They broke down barriers and opened the gates to everyone from serious long-time art collectors to people who love art and never thought they would be collectors.
Their open and transparent approach worked. Imaginations have been sparked. Countless new collections have been jump-started at Superfine! art fairs as they continue to spread their message of a more inclusive art market across the country. Since 2015, they had one goal: produce bad-ass, expertly-curated art shows where über-talented, diverse global artists meet their new fans in iconic locations.
For more information, contact email@example.com.