Superfine NYCx3 Is 90% Full – Register Now – Call For Artists
Superfine NYCx3 is 90% full. Don’t miss your chance to sell your art. Superfine Art Fair is the country’s top artist-focused fair, empowering artists to sell their work directly to collectors in 6 cities across the US and growing. NYCx3 is a unique trifecta of fairs each surrounding a different theme to be held from 9/30 to 10/30 at Center 415 in Midtown on 5th Avenue, just steps from Bryant Park.
Superfine empowers artists to sell more art by making the art-buying process inclusive and welcoming. Fairs are ideal for both emerging and established artists interested in building a strong and eager collector base.
Click here for the application / registration
Deadline: 21 Sept 2021
Superfine NYCx3 is a unique trifecta of fairs spread across 20,000 square feet with 3 separate halls for each of fair:
- (Wo)man – the country’s first and largest all-female commercial art fair (3 booths available)
- Myth – top global surreal artists (5 booths available)
- Magick – Evolving LGBTQ+ perspectives (7 booths available)
Ready to take your art career to the next level? Don’t miss your chance to exhibit and sell at Superfine NYCx3. Artist booths are extremely limited and applications are accepted on a rolling basis with a hard cutoff of September 21st.
Superfine NYCx3 Benefits
Superfine takes no commission on any artwork sold, either in person at the fair or via an online E-Fair.
- 95% of Superfine artists report making at least two new collectors at each Superfine fair
- 25% of Superfine visitors purchase art at each fair
- 70% of Superfine visitors cite “Meeting and connecting with the artists” as their favorite attribute of our fairs
Make art. Sell art. Superfine does the rest. A professional, courteous, and knowledgeable team of experts guiding you every step of the way.
Superfine is coming at you in 2021 with safety and a better selling environment in mind for exhibiting artists including:
- Smaller crowds with pre-vetted, more serious collectors
- Build meaningful connections thanks to more one-on-one time with potential buyers (70-75% of attendees said their favorite thing about fairs is connecting with artists)
- Unidirectional floor plan for better traffic flow
“Superfine has been a life-changing experience that accelerated my career and created so many new relationships with artists, collectors, curators, galleries and journalists that I still benefit from to this day.” – Sean Christopher Ward, Exhibiting Artist
“Exhibiting at Superfine was a very positive and profitable experience for me. The collectors that attended were enthusiastic and genuinely interested in the work on display. Unlike large corporate fairs, Superfine is an art fair run by people who love what they do. They have a passion for art and offer support and motivation to the participating artists.” – Blair Martin Cahill, Superfine Artist
“My Superfine experience was instrumental for my growth as an artist. I made new connections, found new homes for my paintings, and discovered new ways to think about my work and my process. All this is thanks to the Superfine team’s professionalism: their hands-on approach, their diligence, and their care are felt at all times.” – Ken Goshen, Superfine Artist
About Superfine Industries
Superfine is the art fair that puts young professionals in touch with hundreds of cutting-edge works by the world’s top emerging artists.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.