[Side Arts Certified Sponsored Listing] The Other Art Fair, presented by SaatchiArt, announces a call for artists for the 11th edition of The Other Art Fair Los Angeles, happening at Barker Hangar from April 4 – 7, 2024.
Enter by: 17 December 2023
Fees start at $2,240.
The Fair package includes a booth at a 4-day in-person event at Santa Monica’s Barker Hangar (April 4-7, 2024), pre-fair operations and marketing workshops, and booth curation feedback.
Are you an early-stage artist facing the traditional barriers of the contemporary art world? You may qualify for our New Futures prize, where one recipient is awarded free exhibition space at The Other Art Fair Los Angeles. Click here to view the eligibility criteria and New Futures application.
The Other Art Fair Los Angeles Artist Benefits
Artists that exhibit at The Other Art Fair gain access to unique marketing support from Saatchi Art, including:
- Exhibitors at The Other Art Fair create a free profile on SaatchiArt. This profile opens you and your artwork to a worldwide base of art collectors, expanding your online community and reach.
- As an exhibitor, your art has the opportunity to be chosen by the curation and fair team for multiple Saatchi Art collections, exclusively highlighting artworks of The Other Art Fair exhibitors. These collections are promoted by Saatchi Art and The Other Art Fair.
- As an exhibitor, your art has the opportunity to be chosen as featured artwork for marketing pre-Fair by Saatchi Art and The Other Art Fair through email, web, and social promoting the edition of The Other Art Fair where you will be exhibiting.
Are you a first-time exhibitor? You belong here. The Fair provides support to artists, including:
- A marketing workshop that provides helpful tips to inviting your community, no matter how small or large, plus inspiration for how to best curate your stand.
- Personalized marketing assets that you can use on social media and email, to share with your contacts.
- Access to an artist portal with logos, marketing assets, recorded workshops, and important details and deadlines, making marketing collateral easy to find.
- A valued place in a community of artists that you can go to for friendship, advice, expertise, and support.
About The Other Art Fair
Presented by SaatchiArt, the world’s leading online art gallery, the Fair is a global gathering of creative thinkers, game changers, and pleasure seekers sharing emerging talent and unforgettable experiences. Set against the backdrop of the world’s biggest cities, each fair is different. The Fair combines boundary-pushing yet always affordable works with immersive installations, performances, and the odd tattoo or taxidermy class thrown in for good measure. Art isn’t confined to convention or rule, and how you enjoy it shouldn’t be either.
A place where art feels accessible, where everyone fits in, where the experience exists outside of four white walls and the same four artists? That’s not normal. That’s The Other Art Fair.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
[Sponsored Listing] Applications are now open for the Fall edition of The Other Art Fair Dallas. The fair will take place from October 21-24, 2021 at Dallas Market Hall. Recognized as the leading artist fair, The Other Art Fair is a pioneering platform for uncovering and nurturing new creative talent, allowing artists to forge direct relationships with potential buyers and gallerists.
Each applicant is carefully considered by our selection committee, with the judges taking time to look at the submitted works, CV, and artist statement.
Deadline: 16 Aug 2021
Successful applicants will receive the following as part of an 18-week exhibiting experience:
- A booth at The Other Art Fair: In-Real-Life — fully-built booth including walling, lights, and name board (4 days, Thursday – Sunday)
- Global promotion through the Online Studios e-commerce platform in partnership with Saatchi Art
- Exposure before the Onsite Fair and after the Fair – exclusive to The Other Art Fair artists
- Access to pre-fair preparation workshops in operations, marketing, and curation led by the Fair Team
- Lifetime membership to The Other Art Fair’s artist community with access to insider newsletters, professional networking, and social events
- Invite to the exhibitor-only Facebook community
- Invitations to The Other Sessions, a professional development workshop series exclusive to Fair exhibitors
- Exposure to a diverse audience of critics, gallerists, collectors, and art lovers
- Selection by a panel of esteemed experts
About The Other Art Fair
Since 2011, The Other Art Fair has led the way in discovering and nurturing creative talent, allowing artists to forge direct relationships with buyers and gallerists. Presented by leading online gallery Saatchi Art, the Fair holds a unique position of connecting artists directly with buyers – not only for the duration of the Fair, but also throughout the year.
In 2021, The Other Art Fair will provide the most comprehensive package ever to support and champion individual artists. Exhibiting with us offers a huge opportunity to meet buyers and promote and sell artwork with multi-channel promotion including a 4-day face-to-face exhibition, and the Online Studios e-commerce platform.
For more information, contact email@example.com.