[Sponsored Listing] Gallerium announces a call for artists for Femina. As UN stated in their celebration for International Women’s Day 2022, “Women of the world want and deserve an equal future, free from stigma, stereotypes and violence; a future that is sustainable, peaceful, with equal rights and opportunities for all.” Emphasizing on UN quote for International Women’s Day in March 2022, Gallerium invites all artists working in any medium to join in this celebration by sharing their visual story about women.
Open to all artists working in any art medium worldwide.
Enter by: 2 Mar 2022
There is no submission fee for this artist call. Only selected artists will pay a selection fee of USD 40. Up to 5 artworks are accepted.
Artwork focus may include:
- Womanhood (body, mind, soul), women’s emotions, women’s happiness
- Women’s freedom, women’s rights
- Women’s professions, women in leadership, women in management, women in politics
- Gender equality, women in developing countries, violence against women
- Motherhood, women and family
- Women in history, women in science and technology, innovations by women, women in education
- Women in COVID era
Femina Artist Benefits
- Publication: The selected artworks will be published in The Book of Arts: Femina publication. The online version of the book will be available for free, while the high-quality print can be ordered online. Published in glossy colorful A4 pages, The Book of Arts: Femina will be promoted and distributed internationally. It will be available to thousands of readers, including experts, galleries, curators, businesses, and art enthusiasts via popular publication gateways.
- Exhibition: The selected artworks will be showcased in Femina – 2022 international group art exhibition, organized by Gallerium. Selected artworks will be exhibited online from March 08 to April 08, 2022.
- Exhibition Poster: Each artist will receive a link to the digital version of the exhibition poster via email.
- Social Media Badges: A digital social media promotional badge for each artwork will be sent to each artist to share on social media.
- Artwork Rating and Comments: All exhibition visitors can post their comments and ratings of each artwork online.
- Exhibition Press Release: An exhibition press release sent out will be published in the art media to mark the event, attract more visitors, and increase the chances of artwork sales during the exhibition period.
- Reports, Analytics, and Insights: A report containing the number of views, comments, artworks popularity, the engagement rate of exhibition viewers with artworks, and sales statistics will be sent to artists via email.
- Artist Profile Page: Each artist receives a free online profile page on Biafarin platform.
- Certificate: A digital certificate will be issued for all participants and selected artists. Each artist can print the digital certificate from the Biafarin platform after the selection process is complete.
- Biafarin Free Shipment: Selected Biafarin members with Gold and Platinum packages will use a free shipment of their artwork(s) in case of sales.
Gallerium art exhibitions are intended to create equal showcasing opportunities for prominent visual artists worldwide. Gallerium utilizes Biafarin exhibition platform to boost the benefits of the exhibitions. It is always free to submit your art in competitions, while only selected artists need to pay a small selection fee. Each one of Gallerium shows focus on a unique subject.
The Book of Arts is a series of contemporary art books published by “Discover the Artist” media holding and Art Publications Network. The mission is to publish prominent arts from artists with various cultures and nationalities via several editions each year. Each edition focuses on a specific subject to make a visual story of modern and contemporary art in the art world. The publications are available to hundreds of thousands of art experts, collectors, and enthusiasts in digital and print format and reach people in over 100 countries. The online version of the book will be published and circulated globally, while the high-quality print version can be ordered online.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
[Sponsored Listing] Exhibizone proudly presents their 21st artist call, Woman, from its well-known smart online exhibition series, Diversia. This month’s exhibition theme celebrates International Women’s Day, March 8, 2022. International Women’s Day was established to commemorate the movement for women’s rights. Women’s Month marks the history of women’s impact in the world. It is the best time of the year to emphasize women’s achievements and raise awareness about issues that they are facing globally. Share your visual story. Celebrate and honor women in March 2022.
Enter by: 4 Mar 2022
Exhibizone invites abstract or representational artists working in any medium to submit their artistic expressions of the subject and participate in another popular art exhibition
- USD 20 for 1 artwork
- USD 10 for each additional artwork
- Up to 6 artworks accepted per submission
Exhibizone is the home of art exhibitions and a well-known brand in online exhibitions. Diversia presents a series of monthly art exhibitions, encouraging art diversity to promote awareness on important international events and critical subjects via art. The Diversia exhibition series is organized by Exhibizone, powered by Biafarin platform. Exhibizone presents 50+ exhibitions each year and have attracted 2,000,000+ visitors worldwide.
Woman 2022 Artist Benefits
- Group Exhibition: Selected artworks will be exhibited online for a duration of one full month in a smart international group exhibition from March 08, 2022 to April 08, 2022. (The dates are subject to change according to the unexpected circumstances.)
- Public Choice Cash Prize: Three artists with the highest rating in the whole duration of the exhibition will win US$ 300 cash prize. The prize (US$ 100) will be transferred to each artist via Paypal.
- Artwork Sales: Selected artworks will be promoted to sell via online exhibition link; however, artists can set their artworks as not for sale.
- Exhibition Catalogue: All selected artworks and artists will be published in a stylish colorful exhibition catalogue available in both online and print versions. Artists can order the print catalogue via print-on-demand service from one of the partner platforms. The online catalogue will be promoted and circulated internationally, becoming available to thousands of viewers including art experts, galleries, curators, businesses, and enthusiasts via popular publication gateways.
- Promotional Badges: A digital promotional badge for each artwork will be sent to each artist to share in the social media.
- Artwork Reviews: All exhibition visitors can submit their reviews and ratings of the exhibition and each artwork online. Artists will be notified about the received comments by email. Visitors’ comments and ratings can provide valuable insights about the audience’s feelings and understandings of the artworks.
- Exhibition Promotion: A promotion program will be executed to boost the selected artists’ exposure and increase the artwork sales during the exhibition period. The program includes exhibition press release sent-out, catalogue circulation, and social media presentation.
- Reports, Analytics, and Insights: A report containing the number of views, reviews, artworks popularity, and engagement rate of exhibition viewers with artworks along with sales statistics will be sent to artists regularly.
- Publication: Some of the participant’s artworks might be published in art magazines and books, both online and in print.
- Artist Profile Page: Each artist receives a free online profile page in Biafarin platform.
- Certificate: A digital certificate will be issued for all participants and selected artists. Each artist can print the digital certificate from Biafarin’s platform after the submission is complete.
- Free Shipment: Selected artists who are Biafarin members with Gold and Platinum package will use a free shipment of their artwork(s) in case of sales.
As an art exhibition house, Exhibizone has become an international destination zone for visual artists to exhibit their art efficiently via one-of-a-kind smart online shows. Each exhibition targets specific segments of visitors and provides online sales features, news circulation, social media badges, catalogues, and exhibition posters to maximize the art exposure for participant artists.
Biafarin is a Canadian registered artist management company, supporting artists from 100+ countries to promote and sell their art effectively.
Diversia and Exhibizone both use Biafarin technology platform to deliver the smart online group exhibitions to visual artists worldwide.
Biafarin is the sponsor of Public Choice cash prizes to winners and guarantees the delivery of service by Exhibizone.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.