Femina (Online Exhibition And Publication) – Call For Artists
[Sponsored Listing] Gallerium announces a call for artists for Femina. As UN stated in their celebration for International Women’s Day 2022, “Women of the world want and deserve an equal future, free from stigma, stereotypes and violence; a future that is sustainable, peaceful, with equal rights and opportunities for all.” Emphasizing on UN quote for International Women’s Day in March 2022, Gallerium invites all artists working in any medium to join in this celebration by sharing their visual story about women.
Open to all artists working in any art medium worldwide.
Enter by: 2 Mar 2022
There is no submission fee for this artist call. Only selected artists will pay a selection fee of USD 40. Up to 5 artworks are accepted.
Artwork focus may include:
- Womanhood (body, mind, soul), women’s emotions, women’s happiness
- Women’s freedom, women’s rights
- Women’s professions, women in leadership, women in management, women in politics
- Gender equality, women in developing countries, violence against women
- Motherhood, women and family
- Women in history, women in science and technology, innovations by women, women in education
- Women in COVID era
Femina Artist Benefits
- Publication: The selected artworks will be published in The Book of Arts: Femina publication. The online version of the book will be available for free, while the high-quality print can be ordered online. Published in glossy colorful A4 pages, The Book of Arts: Femina will be promoted and distributed internationally. It will be available to thousands of readers, including experts, galleries, curators, businesses, and art enthusiasts via popular publication gateways.
- Exhibition: The selected artworks will be showcased in Femina – 2022 international group art exhibition, organized by Gallerium. Selected artworks will be exhibited online from March 08 to April 08, 2022.
- Exhibition Poster: Each artist will receive a link to the digital version of the exhibition poster via email.
- Social Media Badges: A digital social media promotional badge for each artwork will be sent to each artist to share on social media.
- Artwork Rating and Comments: All exhibition visitors can post their comments and ratings of each artwork online.
- Exhibition Press Release: An exhibition press release sent out will be published in the art media to mark the event, attract more visitors, and increase the chances of artwork sales during the exhibition period.
- Reports, Analytics, and Insights: A report containing the number of views, comments, artworks popularity, the engagement rate of exhibition viewers with artworks, and sales statistics will be sent to artists via email.
- Artist Profile Page: Each artist receives a free online profile page on Biafarin platform.
- Certificate: A digital certificate will be issued for all participants and selected artists. Each artist can print the digital certificate from the Biafarin platform after the selection process is complete.
- Biafarin Free Shipment: Selected Biafarin members with Gold and Platinum packages will use a free shipment of their artwork(s) in case of sales.
Gallerium art exhibitions are intended to create equal showcasing opportunities for prominent visual artists worldwide. Gallerium utilizes Biafarin exhibition platform to boost the benefits of the exhibitions. It is always free to submit your art in competitions, while only selected artists need to pay a small selection fee. Each one of Gallerium shows focus on a unique subject.
The Book of Arts is a series of contemporary art books published by “Discover the Artist” media holding and Art Publications Network. The mission is to publish prominent arts from artists with various cultures and nationalities via several editions each year. Each edition focuses on a specific subject to make a visual story of modern and contemporary art in the art world. The publications are available to hundreds of thousands of art experts, collectors, and enthusiasts in digital and print format and reach people in over 100 countries. The online version of the book will be published and circulated globally, while the high-quality print version can be ordered online.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.