[Side Arts Certified Sponsored Listing] Kingsbrae International Residency for the Arts (KIRA) announces a call for artists for the KIRA Residency. Every year KIRA awards 6 artists with a one month residency. Artists are provided with individual studio space, comfortable housing, two prepared meals each day, and live on a historic property in a beautiful seaside town. Artists should bring all supplies and materials needed for their creative process to ensure availability of required supplies and provisions.
As part of the residency, artists will be asked to engage with the community for up to six hours a week. These engagements will vary based on skills and interest and can include a partnership with Kingsbrae Garden which is located just steps away from the residence and studios.
Enter by: 30 November 2023
While participating in the residency at KIRA, artists will be staying in a pristine, historic estate, receive breakfast and dinner 6 times a week prepared by a private on-site Chef, receive their private studio space, and have access to the award-winning Kingsbrae Garden. Situated in idyllic seaside town of St Andrews by the Sea, KIRA strives to offer an environment that encourages visiting artists to be inspired and create.
When selecting artists, it is important to host varying disciplines, experience levels, and cultural backgrounds so that the attendees are able to inspire and learn from each other. Additionally, KIRA offers the opportunity to host teaching sessions and Open Studio days which allow each artist to interact with the local community of painters, writers, potters, and photographers.
About Kingsbrae International Residency for the Arts
KIRA is a charity that was created to support the local, national, and international art scene by hosting art focused retreats and residencies. The property consists of a pristine 1908 estate, Altantic Canada’s largest amphitheatre, and is connected to one of Canada’s Top 10 Public Gardens.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Side Arts Certified Sponsored Listing] The Oak Bay Parks, Recreation, and Culture announces a call for artists for the annual Arts Alive Public Art Program, a public art exhibition. Sculptures are selected by a peer jury to be displayed for up to a year at outdoor sites in Oak Bay, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. They are on temporary loan by the artists who are sponsored by a local business or community group.
Enter by: 23 January 2023
Oak Bay Parks, Recreation, and Culture has installed outdoor sculptures in a variety of locations around Oak Bay — from stylized realistic pieces to the purely abstract, in various media including static and kinetic sculpture. They have been greatly appreciated for their artistic merit and have challenged viewers to pause and reflect about living in this special seaside community, proud of its distinct heritage even as it contemplates its future as a vibrant place to live and work. The permanent sculptures frame views, animate parks, streetscapes, and viewpoints.
Arts Alive Public Art Program Theme for 2023: What is home?
This is an excellent opportunity for both mid-career and emerging artists to showcase their work. Artists are invited to reflect on and interpret the theme ‘What is Home?’.
A physical space or place? A nation or region? A connection to land or landscape? A sanctuary? A memory? Recollections of layers of history told through stories or legends? Cultural roots that extend for many generations? A safe space that satisfies the longing for connection? A palatial, modest, temporary or mobile residence? A place that is rented, borrowed or owned? A safe space that satisfies the longing for belonging? A place to thrive, forgive, love, celebrate, play, share, and dream of the future? A place that is no longer there, hidden, or make-shift?
How can an idea of home be communicated through the medium of sculpture?
Arts Alive Artist Benefits
Artist’s work will have exposure to thousands of residents and visitors in this high-profile program. The municipality, local media, and Oak Bay Tourism will promote this show throughout the year. Related arts events like art walks, paint-ins, concerts, and celebrations will be organized, generating excitement, and building community.
- Artists based in Western Canada are invited to apply for our 2023-2024 outdoor public art program
- Work will be displayed for approximately 1 year.
- Proposals will be reviewed by an expert volunteer jury.
- Depending on community sponsorships, up to 8 works may be selected.
- Successful submissions will be provided with an honorarium of $1,600.
About Oak Bay
The municipality of Oak Bay is part of Greater Victoria and is located on the southeastern tip of Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada. It lies in the traditional territory of the lək̓ʷəŋən people, known today as the Songhees and Esquimalt Nations.
Surrounded by beaches and parkland, its scenery includes splendid views across the Strait of Juan de Fuca and the Salish Sea. This geologically fascinating area is home to the unique and rare Garry Oak meadow ecosystem.
The 18,000 residents have a deep attachment to a natural and built environment. This municipality is legendary for its fine domestic architecture; picturesque, luxuriant gardens; and parks. Its compact and charming village heart is the home of several art galleries enjoyed by local artists and art enthusiasts.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
[Side Arts Certified Sponsored Listing] The City of Penticton, British Columbia, announces a call for artists for their Public Sculpture Exhibition which opens May 2023. Created in 2016, Penticton’s Public Sculpture Exhibition (PPSE) is a year-long outdoor exhibit of original sculptures. Seven (7) sculptures will be located along the Okanagan Lake waterfront or downtown, and one (1) larger feature sculpture for the Front Street roundabout (intersections of Front Street, Marina Way, Ellis Street and Vancouver Avenue) in Penticton, BC.
Enter by: 5 December 2022
The Pentiction Sculpture Walk Exhibition is committed to serving the public by providing access to various mediums of public sculpture. It is well noted that public art slows down the pedestrian traffic, providing a positive impact on the enjoyment and mood of the general public, influences how people see and connect within their communities, and provides an opportunity for dialogue between friends and strangers. Through an annual revolving collection of sculptures, the City of Pentiction hopes to provide a freshness to public art that engages, connects, and provides its community with a sense of image and identity, as well as including artists as contributors to this cultural fabric.
- PPSE is open to professional sculptors of all backgrounds.
- Previously completed sculpture photos, or proposed designs can be submitted. For proposed designs, detailed drawings of the proposed sculpture must be included, as well as photo examples of previous work.
- Lakefront/downtown sculptures are required to remain on site for the duration of one year (May 2023 – April 2024). The roundabout sculpture may be negotiated into a two-year term (May 2023-April 2025).
- Artists will be responsible for transportation of their sculpture to and from site. Pedestals / pads will be provided by the PPSE.
- Artists will retain the ownership of their sculpture and will be responsible for carrying comprehensive insurance to cover it in the event of theft or vandalism and public liability, or will sign an indemnification in favour of the City of Penticton for any liability claims against the City as a result of the existence or location of the sculpture within the City during the exhibition. The risk of loss or damage to the sculpture will always be borne by the artist, and the artist will be responsible to repair and or replace all or part of the sculpture in the event of loss or damage thereto during the exhibition.
- The City will enter into a lease agreement with the Artist for the duration of the exhibition and the Artist is responsible to uphold all terms and conditions of the agreement as set out by the City.
- City staff will perform the installation to ensure that the work is done in accordance with City standards, and to optimize the viewing of the sculpture.
- Sculptures will be placed in predetermined locations at the discretion of the PPSE committee and City.
- Artists are encouraged to be present for the installation of their sculpture(s) in May, 2023, and removal in April, 2024. In the event the artist cannot be present, they are required to provide, in writing, a representative to be present on their behalf.
- At the end of the lease any sales/leases of sculptures will be conducted solely by the artist or their agent and will not involve the City.
- The City will be responsible for media relations and publicity for the sculpture exhibition.
- The artist will retain copyright for their sculpture and grant the City a license to take and distribute images of the sculptures. Any other likeness or models of the sculpture will not be created without the explicit permission of the artist.
Public Sculpture Exhibition Artist Benefits
Artists will be paid a set lease price of $2,000 for the waterfront/downtown sculptures and $3,000 for the roundabout sculpture. In addition to the lease amounts, prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place ($500, $300, and $200 respectively) will be awarded. The sculptures are owned by the artists and leased by the City of Penticton.
With Pentiction being a year-round tourist destination in British Columbia’s heart of the Okanagan, chosen artists will benefit by receiving access to the general public for a period of one full year, for the waterfront or downtown sites, and a possible two-year period for the Front Street roundabout site. Throughout the lease period, artists gain access to further leasing or sales opportunities that may conclude at the end of the lease period. These further opportunities will be conducted solely by the artist and outside of the involvement of the City.
About the City of Penticton
Nestled between two lakes, Penticton enjoys long, hot summers, dry winters and more than 2,000 hours of sunshine each year. The city is located in the southern Okanagan Valley of British Columbia, which is easily accessed by major highways and airports. Known for beaches, wine, and orchards, not to mention a wide range of outdoor recreational activities. Hop on your bike to discover award-winning wineries and trails with stellar views. Shop at the bustling outdoor market, peruse art galleries or go skating at the modern Community Centre. Ski champagne powder slopes or take in a hockey game or concert at the South Okanagan Events Centre. Penticton is located on the ancestral and unceded territory of the Syilx/Okanagan people. Its name, from the Interior Salish word snpintktn, is commonly translated as “a place to stay forever,” or more accurately, “a place where people live year-round.” It’s the kind of place where people come to visit for the holidays – and never want to leave.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Sponsored Listing] ViewPoint Gallery announces a call for artists for their International Photography Competition 2022. Open to photographers worldwide. There are no restrictions on subject matter. The images will be reviewed by an independent jury of established photographers who will select 12 images for exhibition at ViewPoint Gallery in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
This is an opportunity to exhibit your work for one month at ViewPoint Gallery, a dynamic photography gallery located in historic Bedford, Nova Scotia, close to downtown Halifax. ViewPoint is dedicated solely to photography. It is the only co-operative photography gallery in Eastern Canada.
Enter by: 15 Apr 2022
Entry fee of $25 US. A maximum of three images may be submitted with each entry. Multiple entries are permitted. Current ViewPoint members and their immediate families are ineligible. Only images submitted by the artists who created them and hold sole copyright will be considered.
International Photography Competition Artist Benefits
Twelve winning images will be selected for exhibition at ViewPoint Gallery – one image will be exhibited monthly. The winning images will be professionally printed and framed at no cost to the photographer. The images will be promoted on ViewPoint’s website and newsletter.
Each winning image will be matted, framed, and displayed as ViewPoint Gallery’s featured International Artist of the Month. Winning images will be available for sale (unframed) at a price set by the artist. If the image is sold in the gallery, then the artist will receive the full sale price minus a 15% processing fee.
About ViewPoint Gallery
ViewPoint Gallery is an artist-run co-operative dedicated to inspiring, engaging, educating, and promoting the art of photography.
ViewPoint Gallery presents a dynamic approach to the display of photography with a mixture of solo and group exhibitions. The Gallery continually displays work by all its members. It showcases individual members through solo exhibitions accompanied by artist talks, presentations, and other events. In addition to the solo shows, there is one guest exhibition and several group exhibitions shown each year.
Since its founding, ViewPoint Gallery has hosted over 250 exhibitions, bringing the finest of Nova Scotia’s photography to tens of thousands of visitors.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
[Sponsored Listing] Observica Magazine announces a call for artists for the 10th edition of Review Me. Get published or receive a professional interview or art critique. For brilliant visual artists globally. Artists from anywhere in the world, working in any medium, are invited to submit a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 10 artworks for this unique opportunity.
Enter by: 11 Apr 2022
Submission is free.
Selection fee is USD 300 for receiving an interview or critique and getting published in both Review Me website and Observica contemporary art Magazine.
Each critique, interview, and publication will be organized in relation to artists’ submitted artworks. It is recommended to submit artworks with particular messages to deliver or demonstrate creative ideas, thoughtful subjects, or special techniques. Artists can choose any set of works that showcases their recent art trends, goals, and message. The artwork set can belong to one specific collection or they can be gathered from various series. Moreover, as a legacy, artists can provide a range of their artworks that have been created in different eras of their art career.
Review Me Artist Benefits
Upon artist’s approval, art critiques and professional interviews will be published on the Review Me website and in an upcoming issue of Observica, an international contemporary art magazine. Each selected artist will receive 6 to 8 colorful glossy A4 pages.
- Critiques: Artists will receive a professional art critique for their submitted artworks
- Interviews: Artists will receive a detailed interview about their art career and submitted artworks
- Publication: Website: Critiques and interviews, together with artist headshot photo and artworks, will be published online on the Review Me website
- Publication: Online and Print: Artists will receive 6 pages or more in prestigious Observica Magazine which is available online and via print-on-demand order. Artist biography, headshot photo, selected artworks, and received interview will be published in 6 to 8 pages on Observica Magazine.
- Artist Profile Page: Each artist receives a free online profile page in Biafarin platform
- Certificate: A digital certificate will be issued for all participants and selected artists. Each artist can print the digital certificate from Biafarin platform, after the submission is complete.
About Observica Magazine
Observica is a Canadian contemporary art magazine published quarterly by “Discover the Artist” media holding. The magazine intends to open new perspectives to the art world by providing art critiques, interviews, news, events, calls, artist presentations, articles, and ads from all around the globe. Both online and high-quality print-on-demand versions of the magazine will be released in full-color glossy A4 pages. Moreover, the magazine will be accessible to thousands of art experts, collectors, art enthusiasts, galleries, museums, and art institutions from over 100 countries.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Sponsored Listing] Gallerium announces a call for artists for Femina. As UN stated in their celebration for International Women’s Day 2022, “Women of the world want and deserve an equal future, free from stigma, stereotypes and violence; a future that is sustainable, peaceful, with equal rights and opportunities for all.” Emphasizing on UN quote for International Women’s Day in March 2022, Gallerium invites all artists working in any medium to join in this celebration by sharing their visual story about women.
Open to all artists working in any art medium worldwide.
Enter by: 2 Mar 2022
There is no submission fee for this artist call. Only selected artists will pay a selection fee of USD 40. Up to 5 artworks are accepted.
Artwork focus may include:
- Womanhood (body, mind, soul), women’s emotions, women’s happiness
- Women’s freedom, women’s rights
- Women’s professions, women in leadership, women in management, women in politics
- Gender equality, women in developing countries, violence against women
- Motherhood, women and family
- Women in history, women in science and technology, innovations by women, women in education
- Women in COVID era
Femina Artist Benefits
- Publication: The selected artworks will be published in The Book of Arts: Femina publication. The online version of the book will be available for free, while the high-quality print can be ordered online. Published in glossy colorful A4 pages, The Book of Arts: Femina will be promoted and distributed internationally. It will be available to thousands of readers, including experts, galleries, curators, businesses, and art enthusiasts via popular publication gateways.
- Exhibition: The selected artworks will be showcased in Femina – 2022 international group art exhibition, organized by Gallerium. Selected artworks will be exhibited online from March 08 to April 08, 2022.
- Exhibition Poster: Each artist will receive a link to the digital version of the exhibition poster via email.
- Social Media Badges: A digital social media promotional badge for each artwork will be sent to each artist to share on social media.
- Artwork Rating and Comments: All exhibition visitors can post their comments and ratings of each artwork online.
- Exhibition Press Release: An exhibition press release sent out will be published in the art media to mark the event, attract more visitors, and increase the chances of artwork sales during the exhibition period.
- Reports, Analytics, and Insights: A report containing the number of views, comments, artworks popularity, the engagement rate of exhibition viewers with artworks, and sales statistics will be sent to artists via email.
- Artist Profile Page: Each artist receives a free online profile page on Biafarin platform.
- Certificate: A digital certificate will be issued for all participants and selected artists. Each artist can print the digital certificate from the Biafarin platform after the selection process is complete.
- Biafarin Free Shipment: Selected Biafarin members with Gold and Platinum packages will use a free shipment of their artwork(s) in case of sales.
Gallerium art exhibitions are intended to create equal showcasing opportunities for prominent visual artists worldwide. Gallerium utilizes Biafarin exhibition platform to boost the benefits of the exhibitions. It is always free to submit your art in competitions, while only selected artists need to pay a small selection fee. Each one of Gallerium shows focus on a unique subject.
The Book of Arts is a series of contemporary art books published by “Discover the Artist” media holding and Art Publications Network. The mission is to publish prominent arts from artists with various cultures and nationalities via several editions each year. Each edition focuses on a specific subject to make a visual story of modern and contemporary art in the art world. The publications are available to hundreds of thousands of art experts, collectors, and enthusiasts in digital and print format and reach people in over 100 countries. The online version of the book will be published and circulated globally, while the high-quality print version can be ordered online.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
[Sponsored Listing] Exhibizone proudly presents their 21st artist call, Woman, from its well-known smart online exhibition series, Diversia. This month’s exhibition theme celebrates International Women’s Day, March 8, 2022. International Women’s Day was established to commemorate the movement for women’s rights. Women’s Month marks the history of women’s impact in the world. It is the best time of the year to emphasize women’s achievements and raise awareness about issues that they are facing globally. Share your visual story. Celebrate and honor women in March 2022.
Enter by: 4 Mar 2022
Exhibizone invites abstract or representational artists working in any medium to submit their artistic expressions of the subject and participate in another popular art exhibition
- USD 20 for 1 artwork
- USD 10 for each additional artwork
- Up to 6 artworks accepted per submission
Exhibizone is the home of art exhibitions and a well-known brand in online exhibitions. Diversia presents a series of monthly art exhibitions, encouraging art diversity to promote awareness on important international events and critical subjects via art. The Diversia exhibition series is organized by Exhibizone, powered by Biafarin platform. Exhibizone presents 50+ exhibitions each year and have attracted 2,000,000+ visitors worldwide.
Woman 2022 Artist Benefits
- Group Exhibition: Selected artworks will be exhibited online for a duration of one full month in a smart international group exhibition from March 08, 2022 to April 08, 2022. (The dates are subject to change according to the unexpected circumstances.)
- Public Choice Cash Prize: Three artists with the highest rating in the whole duration of the exhibition will win US$ 300 cash prize. The prize (US$ 100) will be transferred to each artist via Paypal.
- Artwork Sales: Selected artworks will be promoted to sell via online exhibition link; however, artists can set their artworks as not for sale.
- Exhibition Catalogue: All selected artworks and artists will be published in a stylish colorful exhibition catalogue available in both online and print versions. Artists can order the print catalogue via print-on-demand service from one of the partner platforms. The online catalogue will be promoted and circulated internationally, becoming available to thousands of viewers including art experts, galleries, curators, businesses, and enthusiasts via popular publication gateways.
- Promotional Badges: A digital promotional badge for each artwork will be sent to each artist to share in the social media.
- Artwork Reviews: All exhibition visitors can submit their reviews and ratings of the exhibition and each artwork online. Artists will be notified about the received comments by email. Visitors’ comments and ratings can provide valuable insights about the audience’s feelings and understandings of the artworks.
- Exhibition Promotion: A promotion program will be executed to boost the selected artists’ exposure and increase the artwork sales during the exhibition period. The program includes exhibition press release sent-out, catalogue circulation, and social media presentation.
- Reports, Analytics, and Insights: A report containing the number of views, reviews, artworks popularity, and engagement rate of exhibition viewers with artworks along with sales statistics will be sent to artists regularly.
- Publication: Some of the participant’s artworks might be published in art magazines and books, both online and in print.
- Artist Profile Page: Each artist receives a free online profile page in Biafarin platform.
- Certificate: A digital certificate will be issued for all participants and selected artists. Each artist can print the digital certificate from Biafarin’s platform after the submission is complete.
- Free Shipment: Selected artists who are Biafarin members with Gold and Platinum package will use a free shipment of their artwork(s) in case of sales.
As an art exhibition house, Exhibizone has become an international destination zone for visual artists to exhibit their art efficiently via one-of-a-kind smart online shows. Each exhibition targets specific segments of visitors and provides online sales features, news circulation, social media badges, catalogues, and exhibition posters to maximize the art exposure for participant artists.
Biafarin is a Canadian registered artist management company, supporting artists from 100+ countries to promote and sell their art effectively.
Diversia and Exhibizone both use Biafarin technology platform to deliver the smart online group exhibitions to visual artists worldwide.
Biafarin is the sponsor of Public Choice cash prizes to winners and guarantees the delivery of service by Exhibizone.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Sponsored Listing] Castlegar Sculpturewalk announces a call for artists for their 2022 event, which opens next May. Sculpturewalk is open to professional and amateur sculptors of all backgrounds. One of the premiere arts events in Canada, Sculpturewalk attracts artists and viewers from across the world to the beautiful city of Castlegar, BC, the Sculpture Capital of Canada™.
Deadline: 31 Oct 2021
Completed sculptures or proposed designs can be submitted. For proposed designs, examples of previous work must be included within the application. Open to art beyond what is traditionally viewed as sculpture (i.e. light installations). All sculptures need to be made of a durable material for the yearlong outdoor setting and constructed with safety in mind for display in a public setting.
Castlegar Sculpturewalk Awards
Each artist accepted to the program will receive an $1000 honorarium, payable upon installation of sculpture.
- People’s Choice Awards: Winning sculpture purchased for up to $15,000 plus a $2000 cash award, 2nd place $1000, 3rd place $500
- Artistic Merit Awards: Overall winner $2000, 2nd place $1000, 3rd place $500
- Voting for the People’s Choice award will take place from May-October
About Castlegar Sculpturewalk
Inspired by, and borne of, local artist Pat Field’s participation in the Sculpturewalk program of Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Castlegar Sculpturewalk began in 2010 with just ten sculptures. When Castlegar City Council learned of Sioux Falls’ downtown revitalization initiative tied to the cultural economy, they realized that they faced many of the same downtown revitalization issues and agreed to a trial project.
Incredibly, with community and basin support, and a dedicated group of volunteers, this cautious trial project grew beyond expectations into Castlegar becoming The Sculpture Capital of Canada™. Downtown Castlegar is now one of the few venues in Canada where artists have the opportunity to show and sell outdoor sculptural work, bringing international artists to the community, and supporting emerging local and regional talent.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
Biafarin invites you to submit your artworks for the SoloS online exhibition opportunity. Get a smart solo online exhibition with international visitors and media coverage. SoloS offers 100 full-featured smart online solo exhibitions combined with online sales, artist promotion, and marketing materials such as stylish catalogue, poster, and badges.
Deadline: 30 Sept 2020
The main difference between an ordinary venue-based solo exhibition and the smart online exhibition offered by SoloS is that Biafarin provides a full package exhibition at a fee along with insights and statistics.
- 100 Solo Exhibitions: 100 artists will showcase their artworks in 100 online solo exhibition for 1 month.
- Group Exhibition: Artworks with highest popularity and engagement rank in each solo exhibition will be presented in an online group exhibition for one month during 2021.
- Biafarin Awards: Biafarin Blue artist development package will be delivered to 3 artists with the highest overall rank (the number of views, comments).
- Exhibition Catalogue: A stylish colorful catalogue will be prepared and digitally published for each solo exhibition.
- Exhibition Badges: A series of shareable artwork badges for each solo exhibition will be sent to each artist to boost the exhibition visibility and awareness in social media.
- Reviews: All exhibition visitors can submit their reviews and ratings of the exhibition and each artwork online.
- Exhibition Promotion: A promotion program including press release, catalogue circulation, and social media presentation.
- Reports, Analytics, and Insights: A report containing the number of views, reviews, artworks popularity, engagement rate of exhibition viewers, and sales statistics.
- Forever Display: The selected artworks will remain in each online exhibition forever for display purpose only. The Buy button will be removed after the exhibition duration is finished.
- Biafarin Certificate: A digital certificate will be issued for all participants and selected artists. Each artist can print the digital certificate from Biafarin platform, after the submission is complete.
Biafarin is a Canadian Artist Management company with a network of artists in 70+ countries. As an art technology company, the online platform empower artists to present, promote, and sell their art worldwide.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Society of Canadian Artists announces a call for entry for their annual 52nd International Open Juried Exhibition. This exhibition will be held at the Papermill Art Gallery, Todmorden Mills, in Toronto, ON from August 10 to September 8, 2020.
Deadline: 3 Jul 2020
We continue to live in uncertain times. Currently, there is no guarantee that the Papermill Gallery will be open on these dates. The Society of Canadian Artists remains confident, but may have to modify this show to a virtual exhibition on their website. Prizes will be awarded as committed. The show will be on the website for 3 months. However and in this situation, works would only be available for sale through the artist.
International Open Juried Exhibition Awards
- Mary Pratt Crystal Award: $1,000 and Crystal Bowl
- Duggan Canadian Landscape Award: $1000
- First Award of Excellence: $1,000
- Second Award of Excellence: $500
- 2 Awards of Merit: $250 each
About the Society of Canadian Artists
The Society of Canadian Artists (SCA) is a national, non-profit artists’ organization dedicated to expanding the visibility and stature of the visual arts. SCA has representation in all of the visual arts media. They respect their historical roots, are aware of the current world, and are future-minded.
Officially founded in 1972 (although germinating since 1957), the Society of Canadian Artists was born to foster and celebrate the visual arts in Canada. They are a collection of some of the country’s most committed traditional and new media artists.
For more information, contact email@example.com.