SoloS – Fall 2020 (Online Art Exhibition) – Call For Artists
Biafarin invites you to submit your artworks for the SoloS online exhibition opportunity. Get a smart solo online exhibition with international visitors and media coverage. SoloS offers 100 full-featured smart online solo exhibitions combined with online sales, artist promotion, and marketing materials such as stylish catalogue, poster, and badges.
Deadline: 30 Sept 2020
The main difference between an ordinary venue-based solo exhibition and the smart online exhibition offered by SoloS is that Biafarin provides a full package exhibition at a fee along with insights and statistics.
- 100 Solo Exhibitions: 100 artists will showcase their artworks in 100 online solo exhibition for 1 month.
- Group Exhibition: Artworks with highest popularity and engagement rank in each solo exhibition will be presented in an online group exhibition for one month during 2021.
- Biafarin Awards: Biafarin Blue artist development package will be delivered to 3 artists with the highest overall rank (the number of views, comments).
- Exhibition Catalogue: A stylish colorful catalogue will be prepared and digitally published for each solo exhibition.
- Exhibition Badges: A series of shareable artwork badges for each solo exhibition will be sent to each artist to boost the exhibition visibility and awareness in social media.
- Reviews: All exhibition visitors can submit their reviews and ratings of the exhibition and each artwork online.
- Exhibition Promotion: A promotion program including press release, catalogue circulation, and social media presentation.
- Reports, Analytics, and Insights: A report containing the number of views, reviews, artworks popularity, engagement rate of exhibition viewers, and sales statistics.
- Forever Display: The selected artworks will remain in each online exhibition forever for display purpose only. The Buy button will be removed after the exhibition duration is finished.
- Biafarin Certificate: A digital certificate will be issued for all participants and selected artists. Each artist can print the digital certificate from Biafarin platform, after the submission is complete.
Biafarin is a Canadian Artist Management company with a network of artists in 70+ countries. As an art technology company, the online platform empower artists to present, promote, and sell their art worldwide.
For more information, contact email@example.com.