Woman 2022 (Online Exhibition) – Call For Artists
[Sponsored Listing] Exhibizone proudly presents their 21st artist call, Woman, from its well-known smart online exhibition series, Diversia. This month’s exhibition theme celebrates International Women’s Day, March 8, 2022. International Women’s Day was established to commemorate the movement for women’s rights. Women’s Month marks the history of women’s impact in the world. It is the best time of the year to emphasize women’s achievements and raise awareness about issues that they are facing globally. Share your visual story. Celebrate and honor women in March 2022.
Enter by: 4 Mar 2022
Exhibizone invites abstract or representational artists working in any medium to submit their artistic expressions of the subject and participate in another popular art exhibition
- USD 20 for 1 artwork
- USD 10 for each additional artwork
- Up to 6 artworks accepted per submission
Exhibizone is the home of art exhibitions and a well-known brand in online exhibitions. Diversia presents a series of monthly art exhibitions, encouraging art diversity to promote awareness on important international events and critical subjects via art. The Diversia exhibition series is organized by Exhibizone, powered by Biafarin platform. Exhibizone presents 50+ exhibitions each year and have attracted 2,000,000+ visitors worldwide.
Woman 2022 Artist Benefits
- Group Exhibition: Selected artworks will be exhibited online for a duration of one full month in a smart international group exhibition from March 08, 2022 to April 08, 2022. (The dates are subject to change according to the unexpected circumstances.)
- Public Choice Cash Prize: Three artists with the highest rating in the whole duration of the exhibition will win US$ 300 cash prize. The prize (US$ 100) will be transferred to each artist via Paypal.
- Artwork Sales: Selected artworks will be promoted to sell via online exhibition link; however, artists can set their artworks as not for sale.
- Exhibition Catalogue: All selected artworks and artists will be published in a stylish colorful exhibition catalogue available in both online and print versions. Artists can order the print catalogue via print-on-demand service from one of the partner platforms. The online catalogue will be promoted and circulated internationally, becoming available to thousands of viewers including art experts, galleries, curators, businesses, and enthusiasts via popular publication gateways.
- Promotional Badges: A digital promotional badge for each artwork will be sent to each artist to share in the social media.
- Artwork Reviews: All exhibition visitors can submit their reviews and ratings of the exhibition and each artwork online. Artists will be notified about the received comments by email. Visitors’ comments and ratings can provide valuable insights about the audience’s feelings and understandings of the artworks.
- Exhibition Promotion: A promotion program will be executed to boost the selected artists’ exposure and increase the artwork sales during the exhibition period. The program includes exhibition press release sent-out, catalogue circulation, and social media presentation.
- Reports, Analytics, and Insights: A report containing the number of views, reviews, artworks popularity, and engagement rate of exhibition viewers with artworks along with sales statistics will be sent to artists regularly.
- Publication: Some of the participant’s artworks might be published in art magazines and books, both online and in print.
- Artist Profile Page: Each artist receives a free online profile page in Biafarin platform.
- Certificate: A digital certificate will be issued for all participants and selected artists. Each artist can print the digital certificate from Biafarin’s platform after the submission is complete.
- Free Shipment: Selected artists who are Biafarin members with Gold and Platinum package will use a free shipment of their artwork(s) in case of sales.
As an art exhibition house, Exhibizone has become an international destination zone for visual artists to exhibit their art efficiently via one-of-a-kind smart online shows. Each exhibition targets specific segments of visitors and provides online sales features, news circulation, social media badges, catalogues, and exhibition posters to maximize the art exposure for participant artists.
Biafarin is a Canadian registered artist management company, supporting artists from 100+ countries to promote and sell their art effectively.
Diversia and Exhibizone both use Biafarin technology platform to deliver the smart online group exhibitions to visual artists worldwide.
Biafarin is the sponsor of Public Choice cash prizes to winners and guarantees the delivery of service by Exhibizone.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.