Exhibizone – Summer 2020 (Online Exhibition) – Call For Artists
Biafarin announces a call for artists for Exhibizone – Summer 2020, inviting photographers and visual artists from around the world to submit their artworks for an online group exhibition and international art publication. Exhibizone – Summer 2020 is a new generation of smart online exhibitions by Biafarin, helping artists to effectively showcase their art online, get reviews from art lovers and collectors, and receive reports for number of visits.
Deadline: 31 Jul 2020
Selected artists for Exhibizone receive:
- Group Exhibition: Up to 100 artworks will be chosen for this unique smart summer art exhibition and the exhibition will run from 15 August to 15 September 2020.
- Artwork Sales: Selected artworks will be promoted to sell via online exhibition link and in up to 3 online art galleries worldwide for the duration of the exhibition.
- Honorable Mention Awards: 10 most popular artworks in the exhibitions will be recognized as Honorable Mention and will receive an Honorable Mention award certificate.
- Exhibition Catalogue: All selected artworks and artists will be published in a stylish colorful exhibition catalogue available online and in print (upon request). The catalogue will be promoted internationally and circulated and available to Millions of viewers in Amazon, iBooks, NOOK, etc.
- Artwork Badges – Certificate: A digital badge for each artwork will be sent to each artist to share in social media.
- Artwork Reviews: All exhibition visitors can submit their reviews and ratings of the exhibition and each artwork online. The reviews act as a bridge to visitors’ minds and hearts and will be sent to each selected artist for exhibition by email.
- Exhibition Promotion: A promotion program including exhibition press release sent out, catalogue circulation and social media presentation; will be executed to boost the selected artists’ exposure and increase the artwork sales during the exhibition period.
- Reports, Analytics and Insights: A report containing the number of views, reviews, artworks popularity, and engagement rate of exhibition viewers with artworks along with sales statistics will be sent to artists regularly.
- Biafarin Certificate: A digital certificate will be issued for all participants and selected artists. Each artist can print the digital certificate from Biafarin platform, after the submission is complete.
- Biafarin Free Shipment: Selected Biafarin members with Gold and Platinum membership will use a free shipment of their artwork(s) in case of sales.
Biafarin is a Canadian Artist Management company with a network of artists in 70+ countries. As an art technology company, the online platform empower artists to present, promote, and sell their art worldwide.
For more information, contact email@example.com.