Diversia: Earth (International Online Exhibition) – Call For Artists
[Sponsored Listing] Biafarin’s Exhibizone announces a call for artists for its 11th group exhibition opportunity, “Diversia: Earth.” As Carl Sagan, the visionary scientist, beautifully said: “The pale blue dot,” the only home we’ve ever known, is the only place to everyone we love, everyone we know, everyone we ever heard of, every human being who ever was, and lived out their lives. April 22 marks World Earth Day, and Exhibizone invites you to submit artworks that present your artistic expression of the Earth.
Deadline: 27 Mar 2021
Fee: USD 30 for 1 to 3 artworks
Exhibizone art shows are top-rated and have attracted 200,000+ visitors globally. Winners awards include a cash prize for the winner of the public choice award, intensive exposure for selected artists to promote and sell artworks, showcase in the group exhibition, publish in an international art publication, and receive feedback and comments from art lovers, experts, and buyers.
List of Diversia: Earth Awards
- Group Exhibition: Selected artworks will be exhibited online in a smart group exhibition from April 01, 2021 to April 30, 2021.
- Artwork Sales: Selected artworks will be promoted to sell via online exhibition link.
- Exhibition Catalogue: All selected artworks and artists will be published in a stylish colorful exhibition catalogue online and in print (print-on-demand and upon order). The catalogue will be promoted internationally and circulated, and available to thousands of art lovers online.
- Promotional Badges: A digital promotional badge for each artwork will be sent to each artist to share in the social media.
- Artwork Reviews: All exhibition visitors can submit their reviews and ratings of the exhibition and each artwork online. The reviews will be sent to each selected artist for exhibition by email.
- Exhibition Promotion: A promotion program including exhibition press release, catalogue circulation, and social media presentation.
- Reports, Analytics, and Insights: A report containing the number of views, reviews, artworks popularity, and engagement rate of exhibition viewers with artworks along with sales statistics will be sent to artists regularly.
- Publication: Some of the participant’s artworks might be published in art magazines and books, both online and in print.
- Certificate: A digital certificate will be issued for all participants and selected artists. Each artist can print the digital certificate from Biafarin platform, after the submission is complete.
- Biafarin Free Shipment: Selected Biafarin members with Gold and Platinum membership will use a free shipment of their artwork(s) in case of sales.
Biafarin means “create” in the ancient empire of Perse, ruling in the 6th century BC, which has been one of the richest art heritages in the world’s history. This name was chosen to represent deep admiration for creations, creators, and creatures around the world.
Biafarin is a registered Canadian business in Ontario. They offer services through an artist management platform, established to help artists worldwide to present their artistic career, promote their art, sell their artworks, and create more revenue from new channels. As a resourceful multi-layered art marketplace, the Biafarin ecosystem includes a multi-lingual portal, support team, and a network of art businesses.
For more information, contact email@example.com.