Spring 2022 (International Online Art Exhibition) – Call For Artists
[Sponsored Listing] Exhibizone announces a call for artists for their 8th international online group exhibition, Spring 2022. In the spirit of empowering visual artists to showcase their art worldwide, Exhibizone invites all artists to submit their best artworks in various subjects from anywhere in the world.
The show will present selected artworks created by talented artists and intends to express the most attractive art in terms of idea and technique.
Enter by: 9 Jun 2022 (Deadline Extended)
- USD 40 for 3 artworks
- USD 10 for each additional artwork
- All payments are non-refundable
Along with showcasing artworks, the awards for the Spring edition include 3 cash prizes for public choice award winners, publishing in a colorful stylish A4 catalogue, digital certificate, lifelong artist profile page, exhibition news circulation, online promotion, social media badges, visitors’ comments and ratings, exhibition progress reports, statistics and insights.
Exhibizone online art shows are top-rated and have been seen by 2,500,000+ visitors.
Spring 2022 Artist Benefits
- Group Exhibition: An international online group exhibition will present selected artworks by talented artists worldwide. All selected artworks for Spring 2022 will be exhibited online from May 15, 2022 to June 30, 2022.
- Artwork Sales: Selected artworks will be promoted to sell via an online exhibition link. Moreover, they will be placed in one online Biafarin partner art gallery worldwide for the duration of the exhibition.
- Exhibition Catalogue: All selected artworks and artists will be published in a stylish colorful exhibition catalogue available online. Artists can order the print catalogue via print-on-demand service from a partner website. The catalogue will be promoted internationally and circulated and available to thousands of viewers via popular publication gateways.
- Public Choice Awards: USD 600 for the 3 artists with the highest number of views in the exhibitions.
- Promotional Badges: A digital promotional badge for each artwork will be sent to each artist to share in the social media.
- Poster: A link to the digital version of the exhibition poster will be sent to each artist via email.
- Artwork Reviews: All exhibition visitors can submit their reviews and ratings of the exhibition and each artwork online. The reviews act as a bridge to visitors’ minds and hearts and will be sent to each selected artist for exhibition by email.
- Exhibition Promotion: A promotion program including exhibition press release, catalogue circulation, and social media presentation will be executed to boost the selected artists’ exposure and increase the artwork sales during the exhibition period.
- Reports, Analytics, and Insights: A report containing the number of views, reviews, artworks popularity, and engagement rate of exhibition viewers with artworks along with sales statistics will be sent to artists regularly.
- Publication: Some of the selected artworks might be published in various magazines and books in Biafarin art network for promotion purposes.
- Artist Profile Page: Each artist receives a free online profile page in Biafarin platform.
- Certificate: A digital certificate will be issued for all participants and selected artists. Each artist can print the digital certificate from Biafarin platform, after the submission is complete.
- Free Shipment: Selected Biafarin members with Gold and Platinum membership will use a free shipment of their artwork(s) in case of sales.
Biafarin is the sponsor of Public Choice cash prizes to winners and guarantees the delivery of service by Exhibizone.
As an art exhibition house, Exhibizone has become an international destination zone for visual artists to exhibit their art efficiently via one-of-a-kind smart online shows. Each exhibition targets specific segments of visitors and provides online sales features, news circulation, social media badges, catalogues, and exhibition posters to maximize the art exposure for participant artists.
Biafarin is a Canadian registered artist management company, supporting artists from 100+ countries to promote and sell their art effectively. Diversia and Exhibizone both use Biafarin technology platform to deliver the smart online group exhibitions to visual artists worldwide. Biafarin is the sponsor of Public Choice cash prizes to winners and guarantees the delivery of service by Exhibizone.
For more information, contact email@example.com.