UN Calendar July 2022 (Online International Exhibition) – Call For Artists
[Sponsored Listing] Following UN calendar July 2022, Diversia encourages artists to share their art in relation to international events and critical situations recognized by the United Nations. Win cash prizes. Artists working in any medium are encouraged to submit their artistic expressions. Any abstract or representational interpretations of the subjects are welcome.
Presented by Exhibizone, the Diversia series has attracted 3,000,000+ visitors worldwide.
Enter by: 23 June 2022
Submission is free of charge. A selection fee applies (USD 30) to selected artists only.
Artists can submit up to 6 artworks. Maximum 2 artworks will be selected from each artist.
While the subject is free, this month’s exhibition focuses on UN calendar in July 2022:
- July 03: Stronger Together: International Day of Cooperatives
- July 11: People: World Population Day
- July 15: Youth and Skills: World Youth Skills Day
- July 18: Nelson Mandela: Nelson Mandela International Day
- July 20: Moon (International Moon Day) – Chess (International Chess Day)
- July 25: Drowning: World Drowning Prevention Day
- July 28: Hepatitis: World Hepatitis Day [WHO]
- July 30: Friendship (International Day of Friendship) – Human Trafficking (World Day Against Trafficking in Persons)
UN Calendar July 2022 Awards
- Group Exhibition: Selected artworks will be exhibited online for a duration of one full month in a smart international online group exhibition from July 07, 2022 to August 07, 2022.
- Public Choice Cash Prize: Three (3) artists with the highest rating in the whole duration of the exhibition will win US$ 300 cash prize. The prize (US$ 100) will be transferred to each artist via Paypal.
- Artwork Sales: Selected artworks will be promoted to sell via online exhibition link. However, artists can set their artworks as Not For Sale.
- Exhibition Catalogue: All selected artworks and artists will be published in a stylish colorful exhibition catalogue available in both online and print versions. Artists can order for the print catalogue via print-on-demand service from one of the partner platforms. The online catalogue will be promoted and circulated internationally, becoming available to thousands of viewers including art experts, galleries, curators, businesses, and enthusiasts via popular publication gateways.
- Promotional Badges: A digital promotional badge for each artwork will be sent to each artist to share in the social media.
- Artwork Reviews: All exhibition visitors can submit their reviews and ratings of the exhibition and each artwork online. Artists will be notified about the received comments by email.
Visitors’ comments and ratings can provide valuable insights about the audience’s feelings and understandings of the artworks.
- Exhibition Promotion: A promotion program will be executed to boost the selected artists’ exposure and increase the artwork sales during the exhibition period. The program includes exhibition press release sent-out, catalogue circulation, and social media presentation.
- Reports, Analytics, and Insights: A report containing the number of views, reviews, artworks popularity, and engagement rate of exhibition viewers with artworks along with sales statistics will be sent to artists regularly.
- Publication: Some of the participant’s artworks might be published in art magazines and books, both online and in print.
- Artist Profile Page: Each artist receives a free online profile page in Biafarin platform.
- Certificate: A digital certificate will be issued for all participants and selected artists. Each artist can print the digital certificate from Biafarin platform after the submission is complete.
- Free Shipment: Selected artists who are Biafarin members with Gold and Platinum package will use a free shipment of their artwork(s) in case of sales. The delivery of all awards and prizes of this artist call is guaranteed by Biafarin.
As an art exhibition house, Exhibizone has become an international destination zone for visual artists to exhibit their art efficiently via one-of-a-kind smart online shows. Each exhibition targets specific segments of visitors and provides online sales features, news circulation, social media badges, catalogues, and exhibition posters to maximize the art exposure for participant artists.
For more information, contact email@example.com.