Diversity – Side Arts Call For Artists
Side Arts announces a call for artists on the theme of diversity. Side Arts fosters a conversation through the visual arts on social equity including diversity, inclusion, affirmation, justice, access, mental health wellness, safety, and consent. This call focuses our attention on how art addresses diversity through social equity.
Deadline: 15 Aug 2019
Open to visual artists, 18 and older, any location, any medium.
Enter as many times as you like per call.
- $1USD: Entry
- $5USD: Entry + promote art on Instagram (800+) and Facebook (2000+).
- $20USD Entry + social promotion + promote art on Blog and Email List (15000+).
Diversity Artist Benefits
- 1st prize: $50 or 15% of total entry fees, whichever is more
- 2nd prize: 10% of total entry fees
- 3rd prize: 5% of total entry fees
Winners are chosen and announced within two weeks of the deadline. 10% of all entry fees are donated to social equity charities. These are chosen by consensus from the recommendations of those that submitted the artwork.
About Side Arts
If making art is your side hustle, then Side Arts is for you! A global community of visual artists use Side Arts to promote their art and search verified calls for artists – exhibition and income opportunities. Side Arts offers workshops, consulting, and exclusive calls for artists.