Ashurst Emerging Artist Prize 2016 – Call For Artists
Oaktree and Tiger Art Advisory are excited to announce that the Ashurst Emerging Artist Prize 2016 is open for entries.
Deadline: 15 Jan 2017
The prize is open to artists working across all genres, styles, and from any background. The overall deadline is 15 January, however all artists who enter before the 18 December will receive feedback on the application they submitted. We are a prize that focuses on supporting not just winners but all artists involved.
- £6,500 prizes, for the Overall Winner, the Employee Choice Award and the Sculpture Award
- £1,000 of vouchers from Cass Art for the three winners
- Three month solo exhibitions in London, England
- Group show for 25 shortlisted artists in April – June 2017
- Early entries will be featured in our ongoing campaigns to clients, invitations, and informative talks
The Oaktree and Tiger Art Advisory Ashurst Emerging Artist Prize 2016 is focused on supporting the widest number of artists possible through its structure. Having seen many artists unhappy at the format of paying a fee to enter a prize to potentially not receiving anything back unless they win, we aimed to create a prize that offered something positive to all entrants. In its third year, we have seen the prize triple in size and have introduced new awards, industry sponsors, and a talks programme.
For more information, contact email@example.com.